TOP AND RECOMMENDED SKIN WHITENING PRODUCTS *Updated! (2019)

I've been meaning to share another TOP AND RECOMMENDED SKIN WHITENING PRODUCTS a year ago but I was so busy. This year, I want to share with you my FAVORITE EFFECTIVE WHITENING products that I used in 2018 and still currently using. You can also check out my 2017 whitening favorite products HERE
To begin with, (not to brag or whatsoever) I was already born with a fair skin. During my teenage years, I had a huge hormonal pimple problems which leads me to use derma products to get rid and prevent pimple breakouts. These products tend to shed off layer of the skin and of course, I only use these products for my face (not on my neck or body) thus making my face a bit lighter than the rest of my body. 

Also, when I was in college, we had lots of community duties as well as I keep on walking under the sun without any protection thus making my skin maybe a bit darker than my current tone now. Thus, I do have a lighter skin color on my face compared to my arms, body and legs. 

I remembered being conscious of my skin tone in 2012 when I noticed one of my friend’s skin tone became lighter than usual. I even thought she was taking glutathione but revealed to me that she’s only using Kojie San Kojic Soap for her body. Since 2012, I regularly use Kojie San soap until I started reviewing whitening products in 2016.

I do get lots of queries about oral glutathione or sometimes, people ask why I still take glutathione or whitening products when in fact I’m already fair skinned. Yes, I DO HAVE AN UNEVEN SKIN TONE so I believe these whitening products would hopefully help me achieve an EVEN SKIN TONE. Honestly, online shops and brands sometimes send me whitening products to review so who am I to refuse?

I have no issues with trying out and reviewing products for you guys so I hope you do appreciate what I try to do and share with you guys. Everything is trial and error. Of course, not everything worked for me and there are even times that I experienced bad breakouts because of the product I tried. I don’t regret it because I love what I do and I have consent to take these products and share my opinions to you guys.

I've been using same whitening soap way back 2012 and started to religiously use different whitening products   in 2016. 3 years have passed and I'm glad to achieve this kind of skin tone. I'm still not an expert when it comes to whitening since my goal in using whitening products now is to LIGHTEN MY DARK SPOTS and MAINTAIN THE BODY TONE I HAVE. 

Today, I'll be sharing with you mixed whitening products that really worked for me. I already have an individual review for each product on my blog and channel so I’ll also be putting the links below.

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:

Snow Caps L-Glutathione
Product Info: Snow Caps L- Glutathione is one of the most potent forms of amazing enzyme available in the market today. It is highly effective in reversing melanin's metabolism, turning dark pigmentation to light pigmentations.
Price: 
Results: This is the FIRST ORAL GLUTATHIONE I tried in my life! I first reviewed this in 2016 and got a chance to try it again last 2018. And if you've been following me for a while now, you might know now that my answer whenever someone ask me WHAT IS MY FAVORITE OR RECOMMENDED WHITENING SUPPLEMENT?! My answer will always be, of course, SNOW CAPS. It really did worked well on my skin. It made skin brighter in a month of use and  gave my skin a creamy white and radiant skin even indoors. 
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE

AHA Skin Whitening Soap
 
Product Info: The AHA Skin Whitening Soap is a skin whitening soap infused with fruit-derived cleanser, Vitamin B3 and fresh botanical extracts used to softly scrub, deeply clear and evenly whiten the skin. This also has an exfoliating properties to moisturize the skin revealing a smooth and clear skin.
Price: Php59
Results: On the 4th week of use, I noticed that my elbows and knees are 1-2 tones lighter compared to before. Theses areas are really darker compared to my body tone so I was really surprised that the AHA soap helped to lighten these areas. I also noticed that it gave me an overall creamy white skin which I loved. It actually maintained and even improved the tone of my skin. 
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE

SCT Gluta Kojic Ultra Soap
 
Product Info: This is an all-natural and hand crafted herbal soap ultra-lightening soap that can be used by both men and women. It is made of Kojic Acid extract, Glutathione extract, Virgin coconut oil and other natural extracts.
Price: Php149
Results: After using 2 bars of SCT Gluta Kojic Ultra Soap for my face and body, I say that I really love the creamy white glow result it gave on my skin especially on my body. They claim that one may experience micro peeling but glad I didn’t experience only. I do have an acne prone and sensitive skin so I’m glad I didn’t experience any breakouts. 1 bar of soap is already good for a month of use to I think My only concern is that my skin feels a little dry right after use. Also, it didn’t lighten my blemishes though it made my body whiter than my tone before. 
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE

Leleha Day and Night Soap  
(Leleha Mild Whitening and Moisturizing SPF Sunscreen Day Soap)
(Leleha Pure Glycerin Ultra Skin Whitening Night Soap)
 
Product Info: 
Day Soap - An intensive whitening soap to help moisturize and protect the skin from the harmful UVB & UVA rays. A hypoallergenic soap with 100% Natural Fruit Acid that is best for normal to sensitive type of skin.
Night Soap - With 100% Natural Gluthatione and Licorice, an Anti-Aging Soap that whitens skin and makes skin soft and glossy. It attracts moisture onto your skin and treats acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines. It helps to remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin.
Price: Day Soap (Php69); Night Soap (P89)
Results: I love how it gave my skin a creamy white glow and this also helped to even out my skin tone. The DAY SOAP can be very mild on the skin and it's really nice that that it helped to protect the skin while making the skin white. The NIGHT SOAP can be a little drying at first with a slight tingling sensation at the first few use but it'll eventually go away. No peeling or what on these soaps. BOTH SOAPS are BEST when used together.
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE

Beautiful Blends Renew Soap 
 
Product Info: is also known as the Anti-Aging Natural Collagen Beautiful Blends Bright Renew Mild Whitening Soap made by SCT. This handcrafted and organic soap is a suitable whitening soap for those who have SENSITIVE SKIN. It is anti oxidant soap which deeply moisturize the skin and helps prevent wrinkles.
Price: Php 249 for the 200g
Results: I like the tiny black beads in the soap as it helps with the scrubbing of the skin. The soap isn't harsh and not drying too! No peeling or redness compared to the usual whitening soaps. I like that this like a mild version of the famous Gluta Kojic Ultra Soap though I honestly think this is BETTER! The soap itself is really huge and lasted for a month with 3-4 x use every day (it was Summer when I first started to use this!!) I like soaps which doesn't dissolve easily plus those that would last a month for me.
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE

Misumi Bihaku Wonder Bleach
 
Product Info: aims to improve skin imperfections such as pimples, blackheads, whitehead, prickly heat, dark spots, freckles, pigmentation, pregnancy marks and other skin discoloration that may cause by sun exposure and aging. With excellent formulation using only 100% active and safe ingredients, it will delight the senses and leave your skin softer, younger and fairer.
Price: Php500
Results: I'm glad that I'm seeing the permanent whitening result on my skin. I do recommend using an Epsom salt to scrub the bleach after to easily remove the product and makes your skin soft and smooth as well. I think it's affordable too given that 1 tub will really last long. I read that it can cause micro peeling and when experienced, one must only use this at 2x a week. Though I didn't experienced any micro peeling maybe because I only use this for 3-4x a week.
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE

Aryana Bleach Please
 
Product Info: is a micro peeling bleach that helps remove blemishes, exfoliates dead skin and leaves skin glowing. It also aims to improve appearance of dark spots, hyper pigmentation, blackheads, whiteheads and other skin discoloration.
Price: Php350
Results: I was really IMPRESSED on how EFFECTIVE this product is. I've already read and watched positive reviews online but I didn't expect this to be this good. For those girls and even guys who are seriously into whitening their face or body, I highly recommend trying this out. Very affordable for a huge tub that would go a long way. I heard this is also good for whitening your armpits.
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE

Crystal White Skin Whitening Lotion
 
Product Info: is a whitening and anti-aging lotion that contains whitening actives that locks in moisture to prevent dryness, exfoliates the skin for that smooth and clear skin. It also has SPF30 for 30x more protection against UVA/UVB rays.
Price: Php269
Results: I'm addicted to this lotion as it really helped to lighten my body tone especially my dark spots like the elbow and knees. Since I have a dry skin, I like that this lotion leaves my skin soft and smooth. It is very moisturizing and lasts for about 2-3 hours. Since this has an SPF 30 which protects my skin from the harmful UV rays, 2-3 hours staying power of the lotion on my skin is enough while I go to work (commute). .
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE

YBS Extreme Whitening Lotion
 
Product Info: it comes with SPF 100 which protects your skin from the harmful UV rays. This is an ultimate whitening day lotion that helps lighten, hydrates, protects and smooth-ens the skin. It contains the latest and most powerful whitening ingredients that whitens dark spots, lightens acne scars and clarifies uneven pigmentation for that spotless.
Price: 
Results: In 3 months of use, I saw a difference on my skin especially on my elbows and knees. I prefer using this at night since it's a bit sticky when used during day time. Also a little goes a long way so the 1 bottle would last long.
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE

AHA Whitening Booster Serum
 
Product Info: helps to lighten and makes the skin brighter. It helps to whiten dark spots, pimple, marks and other hyper pigmentation. This is a water based serum that easily absorbs by the skin. 
Price: Php65
Results: The AHA serum speeds up the whitening process and feels very light on the skin. It is also advisable to use sunscreen while using this.
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE

I’m not body shaming (as some may call it) as I love every skin tone as well as mine. We’re all different in a good way and everybody wants to improve on something, right? I believe there’s nothing wrong with changing the way you are if it makes you feel better and boost your self-confidence. Please remember that whitening reviews doesn’t promote body shaming or negativity about oneself but to girls or even boys who wants to feel good about themselves by using whitening products. Let’s all spread POSITIVITY instead. :) 

55 comments

  1. Great Article. This product may help you http://bit.ly/2wxUsDz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suffering From Low Self-Esteem because of how dark or uneven your skin color is? Embarassed or Scared to be seen in Public due to the way your skin looks?
    Tired of Wasting Money on Expensive Skin Whitening Products that do NOT Work?
    Applying products that have dried out your skin, making it dark, dry, tight and
    leathery?
    Fed-up of using over-the-counter skin bleachers or creams - with ZERO Results?
    Trying everything from full-body peels to expensive skin treatments to lighten your skin with Little to No Results?
    Constantly applying sun block to make sure your skin color stays the same?
    Frightened of having your picture taken because you hate the way your skin looks?
    Youre not alone , You can try this product http://bit.ly/2wxUsDz , for more info just click the link

    ReplyDelete
  3. great article, please try this product as well http://bit.ly/2MoE17m this is insanely fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article, i hope this link http://bit.ly/31eTzy6 will help you too. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article and I love it! http://bit.ly/2HXupMB this product help whiten your skin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article and I love all the insights. I know a product which will greatly help you with your journey. http://bit.ly/2QUWJ5d

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspiring story you have! In additional to that i wanted to share my experience with this product! click here http://bit.ly/2F9hdCz and thank me later! have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I agree with her sentiments about the pure glycerin night soap. In terms of oil production, nagdecrease talaga yung sebum output ko as a Filipina with oily skin. This effect worked for around 2 days or so, so I suggest that you use it constantly.

    Mild lang naman po siya na soap and it goes well with other products! You don't have to feel that burning sensation just in case.

    But there is another beauty whitening product that I know and suggest.

    This is good for:
    Skin Pigmentations
    Freckles
    Age Spots
    Dark Underarms; and
    Melasma

    So if you have the same problems, you can click this link for more information. Try it out if you want, it's really up to you. Here you go! https://bit.ly/2WLbbxQ

    Sincerely,
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting products! This might also help you! Just click the link below.

    http://bit.ly/2Zzs800

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ver nice products! Check this #1 selling product in the world http://bit.ly/2WWmoAB

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good day!!! Good blogg about skin whitening I just want to share something to all of you :) this item helps me alot. Check the link below for more info's, i know this item will helps you too.
    http://bit.ly/2Xk4vvd

    Sincerely John,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great article. You might want to check this whitening product as well. Just click this link http://bit.ly/2xaPnRU it could help you with your whitening program.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Im using bihaku also but this product really helped me a lot https://bit.ly/2Y9czMq

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Im using bihaku also but this product really helped me a lot https://bit.ly/2Y9czMq

    ReplyDelete
  15. love yourself try to use this whitening products click this link: http://bit.ly/2J2xwSK

    ReplyDelete
  16. great article! Check this out! http://bit.ly/2X5YYUx whitening products. It works for me and this will surely help you a lot too. Just click the link

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good read. You guys might want to try this product for skin whitening. It has been the bestseller for 8 years and counting.
    http://bit.ly/31XprHy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome article! Thank you for sharing. I literally enjoy reading. You may also try this https://bit.ly/2X1H0CR

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! That's great. http://bit.ly/2ZT3I1Y this product could help your journey for whitening.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great and useful post! This could help also bit.ly/2xiKyGq

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice article! Try this http://bit.ly/2YsRw7v

    ReplyDelete
  22. amazing skin you have . http://bit.ly/2LAwZu8 try this skin product as well for whitening as well .

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice blog, thanks. Check this out for permanent skin whitening: http://bit.ly/foreverwhite

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great blog! Check this product out for natural, safe, and permanent skin whitening. http://bit.ly/2J75R4e

    ReplyDelete
  25. great! check this http://bit.ly/2Jqdwd4 , this product could help you too improve more.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I tried Kojie San as well (though on my face, sometimes on my body) since it was more accessible to buy. Informative article otherwise. This might also be a great addition in skin whitening products http://bit.ly/2Jrgm2G

    ReplyDelete
  27. I found the holy grail that most Asian celebrities are using. It's actually my 3rd day using this and I can already see the huge difference! http://bit.ly/2Y3VS8l you might wanna try this too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. great article! checkout this cheap and effective skin whitening products! http://bit.ly/2XTqNER

    ReplyDelete
  29. korean skin goal? checkout this product :) http://bit.ly/2XTqNER

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow amazing results. If you wanna achieve more white skin kindly check this product shorturl.at/ahmpH

    ReplyDelete
  31. THIS PRODUCT COULD HELP YOUR JOURNEY FOR WHITENING SKIN! FOR REAL http://bit.ly/2Ly5Fh6

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow it was amazing and very nice but maybe this product could hel you also for your skin whitening journey http://bit.ly/2SuBAj2

    ReplyDelete
  33. hi , its a beautiful page i really like it ! thanks for the insprirational content . i love your page . Suffering from low self esteem Because of how dark or uneven your skin color ? you can also try this product http://bit.ly/2SM40VH

    ReplyDelete
  34. hi , its a beautiful page i really like it ! thanks for the insprirational content . i love your page . Suffering from low self esteem Because of how dark or uneven your skin color ? you can also try this product http://bit.ly/2SM40VH

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lovely products! But the best that worked for me is this http://bit.ly/2MmKRJ5
    I've been very dark this summer and this helped me bring back the glow.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great article i love it http://bit.ly/313kgVf this product will realy help you.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love your article! I hope this product http://bit.ly/2YvaVEg will help you to achieve your perfect skin.More power

    ReplyDelete
  38. Grear Article. May also are using this product. please have a try .please see link. https://68cf4clfpgx3syrlvdwgwa300i.hop.clickbank.net/

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks for sharing this helps us a lot who have darker skin. Check this out guys I discover something that make us whiter in natural way click here:
    http://bit.ly/SKINWHITENINGREMEDY

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great article. Try this as this could help you too. https://bit.ly/2m3GIP2

    ReplyDelete
  42. As i have confidence in your site and also I am to be able to look at a whole lot far more at some point quickly and so it is advisable to take alone respond. gold collagen mask benefits

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great post!thanks for sharing this post also check out this post skin whitening

    ReplyDelete
  44. your blog was very informative thanks for sharing this amazing experience also check out my blog on Glutathione skin whitening

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. We hope you will sharing some more information about skin care. We really enjoy your blog & content.
    If anyone looking for skin care,then visit us. We provide best skin care services.
    lumacip plus cream buy online

    ReplyDelete
  46. Chilin Collections introducing body whitening lotion for all skin type. Start your skin routine with this brightening repairing lotion for speed up fair skin.

    ReplyDelete
  47. No doubt Home remedies are good in skin whitening, but it took a long time to give results. Along with home remedies, you need to add medicated skin whitening cream to your skin whitening routine. The medicated cream contains all the essential ingredients to make skin whitening. But if you have pigmentation on your face, the cream will not work for you. To treat the pigmentation, you need to get skin whitening treatment. This treatment uses advanced technologies to treat pigmentation and gives you the best result very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us...It was informative...keep it up and keep posting I am also sharing my thoughts on:
    Glutathione

    ReplyDelete
  49. very informative article you are providing us.kindly check my blog as well Skin Lightening in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am in love with dermalmd lightening serum. It’s perfect for my skin combination. It leaves my skin feeling smooth & moisturised. I love its lightening formula it is very effective serum

    ReplyDelete
  51. thanks for sharing this information also visit my site please skin whitening in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete