Aestura Atobarrier365 Bubble Cleanser Review

For the past months, I've been investing on good skincare products especially cleansers. If you've noticed, most of my reviews lately are about cleansers as I believe good skin begins with cleansing. 

Currently, my skin is now BETTER as I experience less to zero breakouts in a month, thanks to my Acnotin (Isotretinoin) treatment! Many of you know that I do have an acne, oily and sensitive type of skin making it hard for me to find the product that will work out for my skin. I have a combination type of skin now though sometimes my skin feels a little dry. I am also currently taking the new Orihiro collagen powder supplement which I hope will work again for my skin. 

Today I'll be sharing another product from the Korean brand Aestura. I haven't heard of this brand until I saw this at the Charis website HERE. Aestura is a Korean brand that caters to every skin type with different skincare products. 
 
A few weeks ago, I got a chance to try their ATOBARRIER365 BUBBLE CLEANSER which is good for oily skin as it takes care of the pores and prevents whiteheads/blackheads. This is a Salicylic (2%) facial cleanser equipt with "Green Tea Water" cultivated from Jeju O'sulloc Farm that prevents sebum and controls oil-moisture balance. It also helps to soothe the skin and helps improve the pores. According to the website, it is recommended for dry and sensitive skin but oily skin type can also use this. 
 
Packaging: This comes in this sturdy white and blue bottle with a pump. 
 
 
 

Ingredients: WATER / AQUA / EAU, GLYCERIN, SORBITOL, PROPANEDIOL, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUMCOCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE,SODIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, LIMONENE,LINALOOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF

Weight: 229g Price: ₱1,160 (click HERE for direct link) 

Consistency/Texture: The bubble suds/foam feels very light when applied on the skin. 
 

How to use: 
1. Moisten the face with lukewarm water. 
2. Pump in proper amount to wash your face and carefully massaging gently with bubbles and roll the areas with thick sebum. 
3. Clean your face with cold water. 
  
  

Result:
 

Pros:
- Feels very light on the skin
- Helps to easily remove the makeup or any residue
- Feels squeaky clean
- Soft and smooth skin
- Nice packaging (doesn't spill, easy to use) 

Cons:
- Pricey 
- Can only be purchased online

Verdict: I've used this product as a my 2nd cleanser for 1-2 weeks and I love how it helps to remove excess makeup and other residue that didn't come off from the 1st cleanser. I like the squeaky feeling it gives after wash as I felt my skin was really cleaned. The foam itself feels very light and mild on the skin. I have a combi type of skin now and sensitive of skin but glad that this product didn't cause any breakouts. The site says that this is recommended for dry and sensitive skin but oily skin like me do love this product. The Aestura line never fails to amaze me! 

   
For more info about the Aestura Atobarrier365 Bubble Cleanser, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/cOO
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Aestura #AesturaAtobarrier365 #AesturaAtobarrier365BubbleCleanser
#AesturBubbleCleanser
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @aestura.official

0 comments