Palclair Creamieux and Skin Clean Gel Review

Anti acne plus whitening product?! As you all know, I do have an acne prone skin. I've been battling with this type of skin since teenage years and I've tried A LOT of products to help treat my acne in the past. It was never easy. There are products that worked for me but once my skin becomes immune to it, that's when I start to have pimple breakout. Last July 2018, I experienced the WORST acne breakout ever and it never stop. Good thing, that my skin is now starting to be okay. My skin is now normal to oily skin (combination type), thanks to my anti acne pills! Also, happy to try NEW products this year without the risk of having breakouts. 
 
This month, I got to try NEW products from Blue Bee One shop that are Japan made. 
 

Palclair Cremieux is a natural and organic clay wash that firmly absorbs the blackheads in the pores. It cleanses, moisturizes and smoothen the skin. It is made of additive free ingredients making it gentle and mild on the skin. It can even be applied on baby skin or delicate/sensitive type of skin. This product can be used to prevent acne breakouts. 
 
*Key Ingredients: (Made with 100% natural fruits)
Grape Seed Oil - moisturize
Grape Vocals - beauty ingredients
Raspberry - beauty ingredients
White Strawberry - beauty ingredient, prevent skin problems, anti-aging, brighten/whiten the skin
Cure Passion - facial care
Pomegranate Seed Oil - moisturize
Acai Seed Oil - moisturize

The packaging comes in a thick white plastic squeeze type tube. Each tube is priced for Php2680. 
 

The color of the cream is grayish while the consistency of the clay is creamy. 
 

How to use:
1. Apply foam on your t-zone
2. Massage gently. 
3. Rub gently around your jaw and nose with your fingertip. 
4. Remove foam quickly with your hands.
  
 

Palclair Skin Clean Gel is an all-in-one skincare treatment that helps to brighten the dark spots, eliminates acne and acne scars, firming effect, moisturizing, clarifying and whitens the skin. It is made with additive free ingredients made for sensitive and mild skin. This product can be used to treat acne.  
 
*Key Ingredients:
Placenta - smoother skin and lightens darken 
Allantoin - helps in the skin renewal process making it soft and smoother. 

The packaging comes with a box and the product itself is in a small white tub. Each tub is priced for Php2280. 
 
   

The color of the gel is transparent white. 
 
 

By the way, this product is a Silver awardee at the International Quality Institute's Monde Silver for 2017. This product can be compared of a hotel or those of Michelin Guide. 

How to Use: 
FOR THE FACE (AM-NIGHT) - After washing face with Palclair Cremieux Clay Wash, take a pea-sized gel and rub well with hands. Then apply to the entire face gently. Apply more on the parts with most concern. 
FOR THE BODY- After shower, take some gel onto your palm and rub it well on your hands. Then apply it to the entire part of concern. 
  
 

You can check out the video review I made on my Youtube channel:
 

My Thoughts:  
The Creamieux helped to effectively remove makeup and residue on my skin while keeping it moisturized and soft. I love how light it feels on the skin and made the skin smoother after use. Not sure how many times you can use this but I used this once a day. While the Skin Clean Gel feels lightweight and keeps the skin moisturized. You can use this alone or under the makeup. I prefer to use this in the night as it keeps my skin soft especially in the morning. It also helps to make the skin glowy and youthful. 

 
For more info about the Palclair Creamiuex and Skin Clean Gel, you may check the links of Blue Bee One below:
Site || Facebook || Instagram 

0 comments