L'oreal True Match Skin-Caring-Matching Pressed Powder Review

It's been a while since I last reviewed pressed powder makeup and I'm so excited to share this recent product I currently use! When it comes to powder foundation, I always look for the mattifying one and long lasting. Since I have an combination type of skin now, I still prefer these types of make up as it also helps to make the skin less oily. 
 
Recently, I got the L'oreal True Match Skin-Caring-Matching Pressed Powder which claims to be the first ever powder that takes care of the skin. It has 98% natural ingredients with skin-hydrating benefits thus having a velvety light and soft formula. It is made with coconut and cocoa butter so it won't clog the pores. Recommended by dermatologists, True Match Powder is safe to use for the most sensitive skin.
The packaging comes in a compact form, very handy and easy to bring around. You can easily see the shade through it's transparent cover. Underneath, there is a sponge applicator and mirror. I love how compact this one is! 
  
  
 

Each compact powder weighs for 9g and priced for Php399. 

Not sure how many shades are there on this line but according to the TryandReview site, they have 8 different shades. (Click HERE)

Coverage is light to medium depending on your skin type, skin problems and how you would use it. I have an oily, acne prone skin and have lots of red marks as of the moment. It doesn't cover the red marks when I use the sponge applicator nor the brush. It has light coverage on my skin as I still need to use a concealer for this. 
 
 

Texture feels very light on the skin and it is non-flaky. 

Since I have combination type of skin now, this powder helps to mattify my t-zone makes my foundation last longer. Usually oil starts to build up on my t-zone after 8-12 hours but when I used this one, I noticed that oil starts to build up after 13-14 hours. Not much oil though as this powder helped to control the oil production. 

When used: 
 
 

I love how the L'oreal Longevity True Match Skin-Caring-Matching Pressed Powder feels very light on the skin and makes my look more natural. It mattifies my skin and even helps to control the oil production. When it comes to longevity, this is a YES for me as it really helped to make my foundation last longer. You can also use the sponge applicator then dab a water on it to make the powder last longer though I noticed that when I used this method, it makes the finish a little cakey and dry. I prefer using this as a finishing powder using a brush instead. It doesn't conceal the redness on my skin but I love how it makes the pores looks smaller. I've tried a lot of L'oreal Powders before and they never fail to exceed my expectations. I also noticed that L'oreal powders last for a long time even if used everyday! A little pricey for me but the True Match Skin-Caring-Matching Pressed Powder is definitely RECOMMENDED! 

#SkincaringSkinMatching #TrueMatch #CareYouDeserve

  
Thank you TryandReview PH for letting me try this one! You may check out their site as they have lots of products for you to try. You may check the links below: 
Site || Facebook || Instagram

0 comments