Hello Summer with Belo Tinted Sunscreen!

Why do Belo SunExpert always reminds me of SUMMER! A month ago, I got my hands again on my favorite sunscreen, the Belo SunExpert Tinted Sunscreen! With all the whitening I put on my skin, sunscreens are a must as it protects our skin from the damages of the harmful UV rays.
 
A year ago, I also got a chance to try this sunscreen for the first time! Here's my thoughts:
https://pinkislovebynix.blogspot.com/2018/03/get-summer-ready-with-belo-sunexpert.html

BeloSunExpert Tinted Suncreen provides superior sun protection plus a flawless no make-up-look every day. It has SPF50 PA++++ for broad spectrum protection against harmful UV rays. It also has a cell protect technology that strengthens skin’s defense against premature skin aging and cancer. It also has a Tone Adapt Technology that helps to blend with most of the skin tone and conceals blemishes and fine lines. Very easy to blend even without an applicator. It also has Cell Protect Technology that preserves skin moisture and strengthens the skin’s defense system against premature skin aging and skin cancer.

The packaging looks very summer-y to me. It comes in the 50ml full sized version (Php449) and 10ml travel sized version (P169.75). I've already tried and used this last year and it’s really worth it since you use this for a very long time. I love the travel sized one since I can easily bring it around. You can get this tube for FREE only at Sample Room (HERE & HERE).
 
 

Consistency is in between watery and gel but non-runny. I believe it has only 1 shade which is Medium-Deep though with the Tone Adapt Technology, it easily adapts with every skin tone. You can use this as a base or as is. I prefer using this as a base before putting on my foundation or bb cream. When I got to the beach or run some errands, I prefer to use this my foundation substitute. 
 
 

How to Use: Tap before use. Apply a small amount onto face and blend evenly with your fingertips. Can also be used a primer substitute. 
 
  
I’ve used this sunscreen last year and I love how light it feels on the skin. When used alone, I like that this tinted sunscreen gives me light no make-up makeup look. Since I have a combi type of skin, I still use a powder to set the rest of my face. Using this under the makeup is also good for me since it adds coverage to my everyday bb cream/foundation plus it’s a sunscreen which protects my skin. 
 
Would I recommend buying this? Yes, of course! Especially that summer’s coming up in a few months, this tinted sunscreen can be a great addition to your beach essentials and even for every day. It’s also perfect for that light make up look, can be used a foundation substitute, which is great for summer. 

Step up your daily make up routine wit the Belo SunExpert Tinted Sunscreen that works perfectly as a #FoundationSubstitute. With its SPF 50 PA++++, it helps protect the skin from the harmful UV rays. It has medium to deep tint that evens out skin tone, conceals fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections! It also has a Tone Adapt Technology which means this sunscreen easily adapts to any skin tone.
By the way, I got these Belo SunExpert products for FREE and you can also get yours for FREE only at Sample Room Ph. Check the link HERE to know more! Again, thank you Sample Room Ph! 😊

#BeloSunExpert #SunProtectionAndMakeupInOne #SampleRoomPH

0 comments