Matte Glow with Chica Y Chico Matt Powder

This past few months, I said goodbye to my super oily skin! My skin is now under the combi type (normal to oily) and it is so much BETTER. My skin is sometimes a little dry and dull without the natural oil. Most of the makeup products I have are for oily skin (no glow, no dewy finish makeup) thus making my skin lifeless at times. Sometimes I miss the dewy skin or glowy look but not complaining though. 
 
Today, I'll be sharing with you a NEW powder that I discovered which my skin currently love! This is the Chica Y Chico Matt Powder which claims to help to control the oil of the skin making it soft and smooth. It has a powdery finish for that natural and fresh look all day long. Not only that, this powder also blurs the pores for that flawless finish. It also evens out the tone and brightens up the skin. 
 
It has Sebum Cut Filter Powder - contains contains glycoprotein, perilla seed extract, Eucalyptus leaf extract that helps absorb oil and control sebum keeping soft and fresh all day.

This powder also has a lot of use like such as a oil control paper, makeup fixer, dry shampoo, eye primer, nail primes, mascara primer, for matte lips, deodorant, highlight or body shimmer. 

The packaging comes in a pastel blue pink box and it is a loose powder in a small compact container. It is very cute and eye catching! It comes with a puff. It contains 5g and priced for Php540Got mine from the Hicharis website. (Click HERE for the direct link)
  
 
  
   

It comes in 2 shades:
No.1 Matt Pink (Bright and smooth pink pearl) 
No. 2 Matt Mint (Fresh and soft mint) 
I got the No.1 Matt Pink which is a pink powder with tiny shimmer pearls. 
 
 

Coverage is light which is perfect for everyday natural look. 
   

When used:
 
 
Honestly, I was kind off hesitant if this product will work out for me because of the tiny shimmer pearls. I don't produce much oil now so I love using this as it gives back the glow on my skin. Love the pore less and flawless finish! It doesn't really have that dewy finish but more on matte finish with glowy skin (because of the tiny pearls). It also helped to brighten up my tone and love that it REALLY HELPED WITH THE OIL CONTROL. Normally, oil starts to build up after 10-12 hours. When I used this my finishing powder, I noticed that I won't need to retouch even once in a day. The makeup I wore in the morning lasted up until night without any retouch. It is truly long lasting! What I also love about this Matt Powder is that it has a lot of use but I prefer to use it as a powder or sometimes as a highlighter. Since it's almost Summer here in the Philippines, I love how it gives a natural glow on the skin without making it greasy. Totally recommended! 
 
For more info about the Chica Y Chico Matt Powder, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/d5n 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #ChicaYChicoMattPowder #ChicaYChico #MattPowder
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @chicaychico_official 

1 comments

  1. This article is so good, that even the articles that were regarded as the best in the past look like pest in front of this. Truly, this article has a sensational essence in it. I would like to know that. 24k gold moisturizer

    ReplyDelete