Hello Glow Acne Defense Set Review

Having an acne prone, oily and sensitive skin makes it hard for me to look for products that would really work for my skin. So I am looking for products that can improve my textured and rough skin. Today, let me share with you a product that I've been using for almost 3 months now. Yes, been incorporating these products on my skincare routine so I can share this review with you today. 

These products are from the local brand, HELLO GLOW which launched last February 2020, with a complete line of affordable skin care that are vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and SLS-free; developed to suit all skin types, because your skin matters. It is deliberately formulated with high quality, effective, safe, nourishing and economical products to care for our skin and over all well-being.

This is the HELLO GLOW ACNE DEFENSE SET that has SALICYCLIC ACID and TEA TREE to help reduce acne on the skin. It helps to exfoliate the skin and deep cleans the pores to treat the acne. It also has anti bacterial, anti inflammatory, anti viral and anti fungal properties to protect the skin from harmful environmental stressors and reduce acne scars. This kit consists of 3 products. Recommended for oily and acne skin. 

STEP 1 : HELLO GLOW ACNE SOLUTIONS CLEANSING GEL
Product Info:  It is anti bacterial, reduces acne and purifies the pore. Removes dirt, makeup and impurities. It also controls the oil and lessen blackhead and pimples without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. 
Weight: 100ml
Consistency: Comes in white lightweight cream 
How to Use: Gently massage a small amount onto wet face and neck. Rinse with water thoroughly. Use during morning or night. 
My Thoughts: I use this 2x in a day. This cleanser is very mild and light on the skin. It easily removes impurities, dirt and oil on the skin. It is a little drying on the skin after use which I personally prefer. 

STEP 2 : HELLO GLOW PORE TIGHT REPAIRING TONER
Product Info:  Minimizes the pores, brightens the skin and removes oil. Fights breakouts, premature aging and minimize the pore size. It also boosts the skin's healing process to prevent acne scars for an improved skin texture overtime.
Weight: 100ml 
Consistency: Comes in transparent liquid form 
How to Use: Squeeze a small amount onto a cotton pad and sweep across the skin. Can be used during morning or night. 
My Thoughts: I use this 2x in a day and I love how it soothes my skin. This is a little drying which I personally like. 

STEP 3 : HELLO GLOW ACNE SPOT DRYING CREAM
Product Info:  It helps to dry the pimples, prevents breakouts and soothes troubled skin. It provides relief from breakouts as it aids in deflating the pimple inflammation and calms the redness without over drying. 
Weight: 15ml
Consistency: Comes in white lightweight cream 
How to Use: Apply a thin layer of Acne Spot Drying Cream on active pimple areas 1-3x daily or as needed to reduce inflammation and redness. 
My Thoughts: I immediately use this as I spot an early pimple. It helps to prevent the pimple from getting bigger and makes the pimple dry faster. I also noticed that it doesn't leave a red blemishes when I use this. Some blemishes also fades faster when I use this. 

CURRENT SKIN:

PRICE for the SET (All 3 products): Php 300 ONLY (LINK HERE)


I've been using this set for almost 3 months now and I can honestly say that I LOVE this product on my skin. It did helped prevent pimples on my acne prone skin. It also thoroughly cleanses and purifies my pores thus I have minimal to no pimples lately. Even if I do get one, it easily helped to dry up the pimples faster. Not only that, I find this set VERY AFFORDABLE to help treat and prevent pimples. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. 
For more info about the HELLO GLOW SKINCARE PRODUCTS, you may check the links below:
SITE || FACEBOOK || SHOPEE || LAZADA || 

4 comments

  1. FSIVF is a reputed abortion center in Delhi. At FSIVF, we know why females want to abort. However, we interact closely with them and make them comprehend all the associated points well before advising them to move ahead on their abortion decision. Before making the final call, we make them understand the value of their health and side effects that may occur. And at the end, we carry out the procedure when we know it does not affect the health of the patient badly. FSIVF is one of the abortion centre in India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dermal MD anti acne serum smells amazing, it is amazing for my oily acne ridden skin. I apply it daily before sleeping, 1-2 drops are enough & it has made my skin smooth & less oily plus the added coolness! worth it❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. One such solution is Super Kamagra Tablets, a groundbreaking medication designed to tackle both ED and PE simultaneously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To achieve success in a top ranked small business, having a wide social network is of immense benefit. Top ranked online business giv목포출장샵e handsome rewards for roping more people in. With an active social media presence, you can enhance your prospects tenfold when compared to what you can do offline.

    ReplyDelete