Hello Glow Micellar Cleansing Water Review

Currently, I have an acne prone, oily and sensitive skin. I am looking for products that can improve my textured and rough skin. Today, let me share with you a product that I've been using for almost 2 months now. These products really helped improve my rough skin and also my breakouts. 

Having a good skin begins with a good cleanser. Lately, I've been hoarding them just because I don't want to ran out of these in my vanity area. Today, let me share with you a NEW MICELLAR WATER that I've been using. 

This products are from the local brand, HELLO GLOW which launched last February 2020, with a complete line of affordable skin care that are vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and SLS-free; developed to suit all skin types, because your skin matters. It is deliberately formulated with high quality, effective, safe, nourishing and economical products to care for our skin and over all well-being.

Product Info: Thoroughly cleanses dirt, sebum and impurities, while gently removing makeup using micellar technology. It contains Centella Asiatica to soothe, moisturize, and revitalize skin health. It naturally brightens the skin with Licorice Root Extract to delay the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated for sensitive skin, loved by all skin types! Safe for everyday use.
Price: Php220 

Weight: 250 ml
Consistency: runny, watery 
How to Use: Using a cotton pad, apply the toner on your face. Press lightly for a few seconds then swipe gently on the skin, eyes and lips.

MY THOUGHTS:
I find this Micellar Water mild and very easy to use. It easily removes heavy makeup - took me 4 pads to remove all the makeup on the face. It also easily removes the mascara and eyeliner which I find very hard to remove on other brands. I have a sensitive skin and I easily get breakouts but this is very mild on my skin. I didn't experienced any breakouts. I also find the price very affordable as you can use this for a very long time. It is also easily available in the malls or even online. I am still using this product up to date (5 months of use) and it is now my go to make up remover. Highly recommended. 


For more info about the HELLO GLOW SKINCARE PRODUCTS, you may check the links below:
SITE || FACEBOOK || SHOPEE || LAZADA || 

1 comments

  1. Are you looking for a good-quality makeup remover? Well, your wait is over. Gentle Micellar Water is clinically proven to deep cleanse the skin, and remove even the most stubborn makeup, dirt and grime, leaving the skin clean, soft, and glowing. Gentle Micellar water is India's first Active make-up remover plus cleanser with built-in Niacinamide and Aloe Vera that gives you clean, healthy-looking glowing skin every day with the least effort.

    ReplyDelete