Hello Glow Skincare Review (Rosewater Soothing Gel, 3-IN-1 Lightweight Sun Care Gel, 3-in-1 Lifting Serum)

Currently, I have an acne prone, oily and sensitive skin. I am looking for products that can improve my textured and rough skin. Today, let me share with you a product that I've been using for almost 2 months now. These products really helped improve my rough skin and also my breakouts. 

These products are from the local brand, HELLO GLOW which launched last February 2020, with a complete line of affordable skin care that are vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and SLS-free; developed to suit all skin types, because your skin matters. It is deliberately formulated with high quality, effective, safe, nourishing and economical products to care for our skin and over all well-being.

Product Info:  Has Aloe Vera Extract to soothe irritated skin. Has Hyaluronic Acid for a moisturized, and supple looking skin.
Price: Php150 
Weight: 100ml
Consistency: Gel type. A little thick. Easily absorbs by the skin.
Scent: Rose scent
How to Use: Apply a thin layer onto the skin, gently pat and massage in for better absorption. Can be used for the face or body. 
My thoughts: I always use this gel every night. I place this on my fridge for that cooling effect when applied on the skin. I find this gel very soothing on the skin especially when I get skin irritations. It made my skin calm and smooth after use. The gel maybe a little thick so a little goes a long way. 


Product Info: Instantly tightens face while hydrating it for a more youthful, glowing skin. With Seaberry, Apple and Pomegranate Extract, to delay signs of aging, firm up and brighten the skin. It is also infused with Green Tea Extract to treat blemishes and protect skin.
Price: Php180 
Weight: 20g 
Consistency: Gel type; A little thin. Easily absorbs by the skin.
Scent: None
How to Use: Apply a few drops of serum onto the palm of your hands then gently sweep over your entire face including neck. Morning or night use. 
My thoughts: I use this gel every 3-4 days at night time. I find this very mild and consistency is a little thin. It is non sticky and easily absorbs the skin. This made my skin soft. smooth and plump. I usually use this at days when I go to work as my skin gets a little dry. So when I used this, it made my skin more glowing at day time. 

Product Info: Contains Aloe Vera, a rich source of antioxidant to protect and calm skin. Bamboo Leaf Extract for a silky, smooth feel skin and Wood apple extract to control sebum and minimize the appearance of pores.
Price: Php320 
Weight: 50g 
Consistency: Runny. White in appearance. 
How to Use: Apply evenly all over your face and neck at least 30 minutes before the sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours. Use daily, 
My thoughts: I used this during my beach trips a months ago. I use this 30 mins prior to sun exposure. I find that my skin isn't that too irritated when I go to the beach or when exposed too much under the sun. During normal days, I also use this to protect my skin from the harmful UV rays. The consistency is a little hydrating for my oily skin so I don't put too much. 

For more info about the HELLO GLOW SKINCARE PRODUCTS, you may check the links below:

0 comments