BELGLEAM Skinny Curl Fixcara #Brown Review

I have a natural small eyes thus making my eyes looks sleepy and droopy most of the time. Mascara are my go to makeup as it helps to make my eyes look brighter and more alive. I usually go for natural looking mascara especially that I use it everyday at work. Today, let me share with you my everyday mascara that I use whenever I go out. 

This is the SKINNY CURL FIXCARA from the Korean beauty brand, Belgleam. It a stylish brown colored mascara that has a combination of a high-adhesive base and flexible gel formula for a light texture without clumping. It provides a long lash that seems to be extended when applied. 

Packaging: It comes in an metallic orange paper box packaging. It has a slim brush for that optimized fine curls. 

Ingredients : "Isododecane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, talc, ceresin, dextrin palmitate /Ethylhexanoate, disteadimonium hectorite, microcrystalline wax, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, black iron oxide (CI 77499), red iron oxide (CI 77491), pro Phylene carbonate, camellia seed oil, silk amino acid, lychee peel extract, hydrogene Tid polyisobutene, silica, aluminum distearate, dextrin palmitate, pol Limethylsilsesquioxane, Nylon-66, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Glyceryl Caprylic LATE, biotin, butylene glycol, cyclohexasiloxane, ethylhexyl glycerin, BIE Ichiti, yellow iron oxide (CI 77492), titanium dioxide (CI 77891)"
 
Weight: 22g Volume: 7g Price: ₱1,080(Click HERE for direct link)

Shades: Not sure if this has other shades but this one is in color Brown

How to Use:
1. Use a brush to apply thoroughly from the root to the end of the eyelashes. 
2. For areas that require delicate touch, such as eye tips and under lashes, raise the brush and sweep it lightly

I've been using this most of the time and I love that is truly waterproof and smudge proof. I haven't tried any BROWN mascara and I'm glad that I got to try this. Compared to black mascara, brown ones are more sophisticated, subtle and natural which is perfect for everyday use. This mascara is also waterproof and long lasting. Although can easily be removed by oil based cleanser. Though a little pricey for a mascara, I think this one is worth the price. Highly recommended. 
For more info about the BELGLEAM SKINNY CURL FIXCARA, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Belgleam #BelgleamSkinnyCurlFixcara #SkinnyCurlFixcara 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @belgleam_official

1 comments

  1. I experienced a lot of damage after getting eyelash extensions & did a lot of research on what a good & affordable eyelash serum would be - I've been using Dermal.MD eyelash serum for 3-4 weeks & have noticed new growth as well as my existing ones getting longer! Definitely recommend.✅

    ReplyDelete