Hello Glow Advanced Rejuvenating Set Review

Currently, I have an acne prone, oily and sensitive skin. I am looking for products that can improve my textured and rough skin. Today, let me share with you a product that I've been using for almost 1 month now. These products really helped improve my rough skin and also my breakouts. 

These products are from the local brand, HELLO GLOW which launched last February 2020, with a complete line of affordable skin care that are vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and SLS-free; developed to suit all skin types, because your skin matters. It is deliberately formulated with high quality, effective, safe, nourishing and economical products to care for our skin and over all well-being.

This is the HELLO GLOW ADVANCED REJUVENATING SET that helps to lighten, smoothen, hydrates and repairs the skin. It has a combination of powerful molecules and active botanicals that leaves the skin refreshed , glowing and smooth with a visibly refined tone and texture. Great for all skin types. This set consists of 4 skincare products. 


STEP 1 : HELLO GLOW LOW PH HYDRATING CLEANSER
Product Info:  It has Hyaluronic Acid and multivitamins that controls shine, unblocks pore and gentle deep cleans the skin. It rejuvenates, brightens and purifies the pores from dirt, excess oil and balances the skin's PH level. It gives a total hydration for that fresh and plump skin. 
Weight: 60g
Consistency: A little runny; Transparent with blue beads
How to Use: Squeeze a pea-sized amount of the cleanser to moistened hands. Lather between the palms and work the foam over the face through light circular massaging motions for 30 seconds (normal to dry skin) and 45 seconds (combination to oily skin). Can be used 2x daily (day and/or night). 
My Thoughts: This cleanser is very mild and light on the skin. It easily removes impurities, dirt and oil on the skin. It leaves my skin brighter, soft and supple right after wash, 

STEP 2 : HELLO GLOW GET BRIGHT PORE TONER
Product Info:  It has Kojic Acid and PHA that gently exfoliates and lightens the pigmentation on the skin. It refreshes and soothe skin irritation. It is a super hydrating toner for a luminous and healthy skin. 
Weight: 60ml 
Consistency: Comes in transparent liquid form 
How to Use: Apply 2x daily after cleansing. Dispense a few drops to a cotton pad and gently smooth over the face and neck. Lightly shake the product before use. 
My Thoughts: I love how it soothes my skin when I use this, It has a slight tingly sensation upon applied but goes away right after. It leaves the skin fresh and hydrating after. 

STEP 3 : HELLO GLOW ULTRALIGHT ++ MATTE SUNSCREEN SPF30 
Product Info:  It has Centella Asiatica and Ceramide that controls the oil. It has SPF30 to protect the skin from the harmful UVA and UVB rays. It is oil free and water based. It also has an instant skin blurring and has a  velvety matte finish. 
Weight: 10g
Consistency: Comes in a white light cream form
How to Use: Apply during the DAY over the face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2-3 hours, 
My Thoughts: I love how light it is on the skin and can also be used as a primer or base makeup. It is non sticky and easily absorbed by the skin. I really love the packaging as it tiny and can easily be brought along everywhere. 

STEP 4 : HELLO GLOW NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM
Product Info:  It has Bakuchiol (plant extract same as Retinol) and Niacinamide that repairs the skin barrier, stimulates skin turnover and corrects the skin blemishes for that nourished and supple skin. 
Weight: 10g
Consistency: Comes in a white light cream form
How to Use: Apply a thin layer during night time over the face and neck. 
My Thoughts: I find the cream lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin. The pea sized amount of this really comes a long way. I don't put too much since I have an oily skin. I find my skin smooth and supple when I wake up. 

PRICE for the SET (All 4 products): Php 200 ONLY (LINK HERE)
I've been using this set for about a month now and I am really impressed on how it made my skin soft, supple and smooth after use. It really made my skin glow and fresh in just a month. I didn't have any breakouts that why I love this product. It is mild can be used by sensitive type of skin like mine. Recommended for all skin types and for those that wanted to have a soft, supple and fresh skin. 
For more info about the HELLO GLOW SKINCARE PRODUCTS, you may check the links below:
SITE || FACEBOOK || SHOPEE || LAZADA || 

1 comments

  1. thank you for your review! I been looking for more info about the products and this helps.

    ReplyDelete