Oxiglow Plus 10 in 1 Enhanced Glutathione Tablets Review

I do apologize for the lack of whitening/glutathione lately as I am so BUSY with my work in the hospital plus I am taking my time to try and review the products that I am currently taking. 

To begin with, (not to brag or whatsoever) I was already born with a fair skin. During my teenage years, I had a huge hormonal pimple problems which leads me to use derma products to get rid and prevent pimple breakouts. These products tend to shed off layer of the skin and of course, I only use these products for my face (not on my neck or body) thus making my face a bit lighter than the rest of my body. 

Also, when I was in college, we had lots of community duties as well as I keep on walking under the sun without any protection thus making my skin maybe a bit darker than my current tone now. Thus, I do have a lighter skin color on my face compared to my arms, body and legs. 

I do get lots of queries about oral glutathione or sometimes, people ask why I still take glutathione or whitening products when in fact I’m already fair skinned. Yes, I DO HAVE AN UNEVEN SKIN TONE so I believe these whitening products would hopefully help me achieve an EVEN SKIN TONE. Honestly, online shops and brands sometimes send me whitening products to review so who am I to refuse?

I have no issues with trying out and reviewing products for you guys so I hope you do appreciate what I try to do and share with you guys. Everything is trial and error. Of course, not everything worked for me and there are even times that I experienced bad breakouts because of the product I tried. I don’t regret it because I love what I do and I have consent to take these products and share my opinions to you guys.

Since working in the hospital for more than 1 year, due to more sun exposure, I noticed that my skin getting 1-2 shades darker than what I had before. I still have fair skin tone but not as fair as before. I'm still not an expert when it comes to whitening since my goal in using whitening products now is to LIGHTEN THE UNEVEN SKINTONE and HOPEFULLY GET BACK FAIR BODY TONE I HAD YEARS BEFORE.  

Today, I'll be sharing with you a NEW GLUTATHIONE that I've tried for almost 2 months and really worked well for me. 


OXIGLOW PLUS 10-in-1 ENHANCED GLUTATHIONE
Product Info: According to the is a whitening supplement that gives off pinkish fair complexion, radiant white skin and healthier skin form within. It also improves the overall health and wellness. It also contains collagen, placenta, tomato extract and Hyaluronic acid. Made in USA. 

It's main ingredients are: 
Enhanced Glutathione  500mg 
Glycine 200mg 
L-Glutamic 180mg 
L-Cysteine 120mg 

N-Acetyl-Cystein ( NAC) 100mg 
Hyaluronic Acid.                50mg 
Alpha-Lipoic Acid              50mg 
Collagen                             50mg 
Marine Placenta                50mg 
Tomato Extract                  50mg 
Green Tea Extract             50mg 
Silymarin                            50mg 
Grapeseed  Extract          50mg


Packaging: Comes in a pink and white plastic bottle. The capsules are a little bigger than usual and color white.


Serving Size: 
1 tablet. 60 capsules. 

Price: Php1500 (Click HERE for the direct link) 

How To Use: Take 1 tablet, 2x a day. Taken after meals or as prescribed by your physician. Advisable to take Vitamin C for better absorption.  

Result: (current skin) (as of March 2022)


Check out my Youtube channel for the video review:


Verdict:  
- Contains 1000mg glutathione (2 tablets) plus other vitamins that are good for the skin and immune system
- 1 shade lighter than my usual shade
- Glowing skin 
- Affordable
- No breakouts or allergic reactions
- Effective and will still continue to use this product

OXIGLOW PLUS Glutathione is available at MAGIC POTIONS SHOP. For more info, you may contact them below: 
Site: https://magic-potions.com/shop/oxiglow/ 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/magicpotionsbeautyshop 
IG: @oxiglowplus
Contact num: +63 9178882999 

0 comments