Achieve #NextLevelSkinLightening Dr. Wong's WHITENING SET - LIGHTENING SOAP, FACE CREAM & LOTION REVIEW


It's been a long while since I last reviewed a whitening soap. Today, I wanna share with you NEW WHITENING PRODUCTS that I've been using for more than a month now. 

Today, let me share with you the NEWEST DR. WONG'S LIGTENING PRODUCTS - LIGTHENING SOAP, FACE CREAM AND LOTION. But before I get started with my review, let me share with you a quick story about how and why I lighten my skin. 

I've been using same whitening soap way back 2012 and started to religiously use different whitening products in 2016. 4 years have passed and I'm glad to achieve this kind of skin tone. My goal before was to even out my skin tone and lighten my dark spots - now, my goal still the lighten "some" dark spots and to maintain my body skin tone. 

For whitening, I always and HIGHLY RECOMMEND using whitening soaps instead as I believe it gives a permanent result. I have been using whitening soaps since 2012 so I truly believe in using soaps for whitening instead. I do whitening reviews for that past years and I make sure to use every product that I share for 1-2 months before I come with a product review. 

*Please take note that this review is based on my experience. One may or may not experience the same result with the time frame that I've used this. Whitening of the skin may depend on different factors such as your current body tone, lifestyle and products we are using. We all have different effects to a certain product but whitening may take a long while for me. Patience is a must when using a whitening soap. Trust me, I'll all be worth it in the future.
Dr. Wong's products are known for their soaps and I've been seeing them A LOT on the groceries and mall. Was so excited when I saw that they now have a WHITENING line for their new products. Today, let me share with you my thoughts on these.

This is the DR. WONG'S FACE CREAM  that is infused with a Multifunctional Whitening Complex for that smoother, clearer and more radiant complexion. It helps lighten the age spots and uneven skin tone, blocks the UV rays and nourishes the skin for that more radiant skin. 
How to Use: Apply once or twice a day onto the face. 


This is the DR. WONG'S LIGHTENING SOAP  that is infused with an anti bacterial agent and Multifunctional Whitening Complex made with botanical actives from: Tree Peony (slows down the effect of UV light on pigment formation), Strawberry Geranium (fades dark spots and discoloration) and Scutellaria Root (anti oxidant). It helps to moisturize,  smoothen and makes the skin glow for that fairer and younger looking skin. 
How to Use: Use as a bath soap. Let it stay for 2-3 minutes on the skin before rinsing. 

This is the DR. WONG'S LIGHTENING LOTION  that is infused with a Multifunctional Whitening Complex made from botanical actives to smoothen, moisturize and lighten the skin. It also has UV protection - can be used for everyday. 
How to Use: Apply a generous amount evenly all over the body particularly in exposed areas such as arms, shoulders, legs and thighs. Massage gently onto skin until dry. 

Verdict: I've been using these products regularly and I can say that the cream is very light weight on the skin (I use it during the day) and non sticky. My dark marks lessen a bit. The bar of soap lasted for about 2 weeks and I like that it does help to lighten my dark spots such as elbow and knees. While the lotion is the BEST one for me as it is non sticky and does absorbs in the skin. It is truly hydrating and moisturizing that lasted for hours. It also helps to lighten my dark areas such as elbows and knees. Overall, I highly recommend using both of these products in effectively whitening of the skin. 
By the way, I got DR. WONG'S LIGHTENING products for FREE and you can also get yours for FREE only at Sample Room Ph. Check the link HERE to know more! Again, thank you Sample Room Ph! 

IG: @dr.s.wongskincare 

#NextLevelSkinLigthening #YourSkinCareSolution #SampleRoomPh 

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started using Dermal.MD d intimate lightening serum It surely brightens dull skin. By the end of the day, Lately, I have seen a visible difference in the under arms tone. They have somewhat started to fade. Skin looks a lot more clear and clean. A healthy glow & brighter skin✅

    ReplyDelete