Comfy Sandals from Sabelshoes PH #SupportLocal

It's my FIRST TIME sharing a sandals/shoes review and let me share with the FAVE sandals that I've been using for months now. I know I've been sporting the casual-comfy look every time I go out, but sometimes I still want to dress up and look pretty - you know. I used to wear sneakers a few years ago but now that I am getting older (haha), I find myself loving and using sandals most often. 
Last July, I got a chance to try 4 comfy sandals from a LOCAL BRAND called Sabel Shoes PH. They sell local made sandals at an affordable price. Price ranges from Php499-600. They also have Buy 1 Take 1 at Php 999. 

Here are my personal faves:

PAMBAHAY SANDALS in WHITE
Been wearing this MOST of the time. I use this whenever I go out especially when I go for errands. I've this A LOT of times and I can that it is durable and very COMFY. I prefer the white one as it goes with every clothes I wear - may it be just going out for errands or even a dress.


1 INCH SQUARE TOE SANDALS in BLACK
Black is a classic color and is a universal color. You can easily pair this sandals with most of the clothes - may it be casual or not. Here, I used this on my long dress and it makes the look more comfy. The 1 inch heels feels comfortable on the feet. I love the classic color black on this sandals. 


TRENDY SANDALS in NUDE 
I used this once when I went to Tagaytay and I find it very sexy and comfy to wear. It is a 1.5 or 2 inches heels and I don't mind as I find it very easy to wear and walk in to it. 



TRENDY WEDGE SANDALS in DARK BROWN
Even though it is a 2 inch sandals, I find it very easy to walk around. I love the design it's just that it doesn't look that good on my feet. My feet are the problem here. 


They have A LOT of nice sandals to choose from and here are my other favorites:


All these 4 are my go t0 sandals whenever I go out nowadays (especially the Pambahay sandals) and I recommend get these and supporting local products.
Got mine from: SABEL SHOES PH
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabel-ShoesPh-109395567862607/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sabelshoesph/
Contact number: 0948 720 5597

#SabelShoesPH #SupportLocal 

0 comments