Moonshot Micro Calming Fit Cushion Review

Gone are the days where I usually wear a heavy makeup. Nowadays, I want a more natural and light makeup look whenever I go out. Today, let me share with you the current cushion that I've been using. 

This is the MICRO CALMING FIT CUSHION from the famous Korean brand MOONSHOT. It is a weightless and comfortable cushion that has ALOE  to hydrate and soothe the skin, leaving it soft and supple. It has whitening properties, anti wrinkles and has SPF50+ PA+++ for that added UV protection. It is a micro particle cushion that adheres to the skin well for that second-skin feel. 

Packaging: It comes in a nice galaxy themed box and the product itself comes in a pink-purple-blue compact cushion. I love how sparkly and glittery the cushion is. Also, the size of the cushion isn't that too big nor too small - can easily fit the makeup bag. 
It has a waterdrop shaped sponge that has antibacterial properties. The point edges gives a precise coverage and the round edges provides seamless coverage. 

Weight: 15g Price: ₱1,360(Click HERE for direct link)

Shades: Has 3 different shades. I got the 301 Honey Beige which best suites my fair skin. (The 2 shades are too fair for my skin. 301 is recommended for Filipina light skin tone). 

Consistency: In between thick and runny texture, 

Coverage: Light to medium coverage. Provides velvet or semi matte finish. 

Pros:
- Feels lightweight on the skin
- Has a natural finish 
- Good for everyday use
- Not cakey
- Light to medium coverage
- Non sticky 
- Makeup lasts for about 6-7 hours (no retouch)
- Good for oily and acne skin

Cons: 
- A little expensive for a cushion
For more info about the MOONSHOT MICRO CALMING FIT CUSHION, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1B4D 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Moonshot #MoonshootMicroCalmingFitCushion #MicroCalmingFitCushion
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @moonshot_korea

0 comments