Amos Professional True Repair Hair BB Cream Review

Since I dyed my hair back to black, my current hair is so dry, damaged and frizzy.  That is why I make sure to use the right shampoo, conditioner and treatment for my hair to keep back its life. I've done hair treatments after, used conditioner and hair oils just to keep my hair manageable. Today, let me share with you a new hair product that I added to my hair routine. 
This is the TRUE REPAIR HAIR BB CREAM from the Korean brand Amos Professional. It protects the hair from heat damage and smoothens the rough hair. It is recommended for people with damaged, rough and dry hair. It has an adhesive oil balm formula to keep the hair smooth, shiny and silky.

3 POINT:
Cell Mebrain Complex - provides full nutrition to the hair 
AP Patent Heat Damage Protection Layer - keeps the hair healthy from heat damage 
Salon - like Hair texture - fluid and nourishing texture 

Packaging: Comes in a fuchsia pink box and the product itself comes in a slim pink tube. 

Weight: 50ml Price: ₱730 (Click HERE for the direct link and more discount) 

Color: Color white cream 

Consistency: a little thick cream

Scent: Has a mild powdery cream scent

How to Use:
How to Use: Shampoo - Treatment - HAIR BB CREAM - Essential Oil - Night Cream 
1. After shampooing and towel drying, apply an appropriate amount to the palm 
2. Apply evenly over your wet hair, especially concentrate on the damaged hair. 
3. Lastly, dry and style your hair

** I use this right after combing my wet hair. I apply it near the scalp and especially at the roots. Then I apply the essential oil once the hair is almost dry. 

I've been using this product for a week now and I love how it preps my hair for the hair product that I'll use (usually hair oils). Although you can also use this as is on the dry hair (just like the Vitress cream). Since I have a curly hair, I like it better when used after combing my hair as it helps to lessen the tangled hair and makes it easier to manage the hair. It helps to make the curls look better. When used on dry hair, I like that it helps to get rid of the baby hairs on top and also keep the hair smooth and shiny. One tube can last for about 2-3 months of daily use, Recommended to try. 
For more info about the TRUE REPAIR HAIR BB CREAM, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1Cbf
#Charis #CharisCeleb #AmosProfessionalTrueRepairHairBBCream#TrueRepairHairBBCream #Amos @charis_celeb @hicharis_official

1 comments

  1. Wooww.. Such beautiful tips.. Kerastase Night Serum is one of the best night serums I have used. It makes my hair feel soft and silky, and it doesn't weigh it down.

    ReplyDelete