MEDIALL RCP ANTI-HAIR LOSS SHAMPOO REVIEW

As you all know, I've been experiencing hair loss for a long time now. Since I have a dry, damaged and curly hair - that is a little expected. Today, let me share with you an addition to my daily hair routine that helped me lessen the hair loss. 

This is the ANTI HAIR LOSS SHAMPOO from the Korean brand MediallA good hair shampoo recommended for thin hair, damaged hair, itchy and greasy scalp. It also helps in sebum control and makes the scalp moisturized. 

Packaging: It comes in a colored tube packaging.  


Weight: 100ml Price: ₱630(Click HERE for direct link)
Scents: 

It comes in 4 scents: I got the PEACH BLOSSOM 
Peach Blossom: A delicate treat that adds resilience and a sweet touch to my hair. Less hair loss, more fragrant locks.

Other scents:
Herbal Woody: A calming, earthy experience that strengthens my hair, reducing hair loss.
Healing Bouquet: Like a fragrant bouquet, it leaves my hair smoother, shinier, and less prone to fall.
Fresh Citrus: Zesty and refreshing, it's my morning wake-up call, protecting my hair throughout the day.

How to use: 
1. Saturate your hair and scalp with warm water completely. 
2. Apply a moderate amount of product on the hair evenly. 
3. Massage gently and rinse off with water thoroughly.


My Thoughts:
I've been using this for weeks now and it helped me with my frequent hair loss. I noticed that I don't get that much hair loss especially that I also have a wavy to curly hair. It also leaves a refreshing scent to my hair for hours. It made my hair smooth and easy to still when I use this. I also love the peach blossom scent and it lasts for 1-2 hours. I just find a little pricey for a hair shampoo. Other than that, I really LOVE this hair shampoo. 


For more info about the MEDIALL RCP ANTI HAIR LOSS PEACH BLOSSOM SHAMPOO, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/2TV8 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #HairShampoo #MediallAntiHairLossShampoo #AntiHairHairShampoo
@charisceleb_ph @hicharis_official @mediall.official

0 comments