MOMORI PEACH HAIR CREAM, MOIST HAIR CREAM, HAIR MILK & HAIR SERUM REVIEW

My hair is currently frizzy, dry and damaged since I colored my hair again a few months ago. Also, I love anything PEACH products because it smells so good! 

Today, let me share with you Japanese hair care products that I've been using for months now. Also, I think this is trending product in Tiktok. 

This is the MOMORI PEACH HAIRCARE products from Japan. They started with the MOMORI PEACH HAIR CREAM and now they got a lot of new hair care products in their line. I already used the Moist Hair Cream and Hair Milk one a few months back and I really loved it. Now, I recently purchased the Rich Moist Hair Cream and Hair Oil. All of theses smells like PEACH! 

MOMORI PEACH HAIR CREAM & RICH MOIST HAIR CREAM 
"Contains 4 types of peach-derived ingredients (moisturizing and protective ingredients) and water retention ingredients. This hair cream leaves even thick, stiff hair moist and manageable without stiffness."

Packaging: It comes in a white and peach tube packaging.  
Weight: 150g


Price: around ₱600-700 (Click HERE for direct link)

My Thoughts:
I use this after I take a bath. Once my hair is damp, I immediately apply this on my hair along with the hair oil. Since I have a natural curly to wavy hair, this hair cream keeps my curls nice and it makes my hair more alive and non-drying. I love how it tames my curls when I use this product. It also keeps the moisture in the hair for all day. I don't need to apply any other products throughout the day. I like the rich moist one as you need a little of that cream for the whole hair compared to the regular one. 


MOMORI PEACH HAIR MILK
"This nourishing hair milk gives tresses desired moisture and glow. It comes with a delicious, long-lasting peach scent. After washing and drying hair, dispense a small amount onto your palm and apply on tips of hair and other damaged areas before spreading all over evenly."
Packaging: It comes in a white and peach plastic bottle packaging.  
Weight: 100ml
Price: around ₱500+ (Click HERE for direct link)
My Thoughts:
I also use this in my damp hair. I find the hair milk a little runny compared to the hair cream. I noticed that I needed more of this product compared to the hair cream. I think this is a more lighter version of the hair cream if you just want to touch up your hair. I already finished the whole bottle of this and wouldn't repurchase since I find the hair cream better use than this one since this is just like a mild and light product. 

MOMORI PEACH HAIR OIL
"Restore shine to tresses using this hair oil serum enriched with nourishing peach-derived ingredients. It also contains argan oil to help retain moisture in strands, leaving them smooth, soft and glossy. To use, apply evenly onto shampooed or dry hair." 
Packaging: It comes in a colored tube packaging.  
Weight: 55ml
Price: around ₱700+ (Click HERE for direct link)

My Thoughts:
I like using this hair oil with the hair cream on my damp hair. I also use this sometimes as a touch up hair oil in the day. This hair oil combined with the hair cream makes my hair soft, smooth and more manageable. It makes my curls more natural and non drying whenever I use this product. This is also something I would repurchase in the future. 

Check out my Youtube video review below:



Overall, all these 4 products are a very good hair care products. Their best selling hair creams are definitely the best ones. I think there are also other hair products on their line that I am looking forward to buy and use in the future. ALL PRODUCTS ARE RECOMMENED. Will definitely save up for those since they are a little expensive. 

GET YOURS HERE: (Bought from Shopee straight from Japan) 

0 comments