AXIS - Y - Dark Spot Correcting Glow Serum Review


For years, I have lived having an oily and acne prone skin. Having this kind of skin makes it hard for me to try new products in an instant. That is why it takes me time to try, create and share a final review. 


Today, I will share with you a HYPED product that made a huge difference on my skin. I've read a lot of reviews before I purchased this product. I know a lot of hyped products that are "just hyped" but this product really MADE A HUGE IMPACT on my skin. Who would have thought that a small sized sample sachet would made me decide to BUY THE FULL TUBE PRODUCT?! 

Having an acne skin means having a hard time to fade my blemishes and red marks. I've been battling with these red marks for years and finally, got to try a product that really helped me FADE MY DARK SPOTS! 

This is the AXIS-Y DARK SPOT CORRECTING GLOW SERUM which has a 5% NIACINAMIDE that corrects dark spots and improves uneven skin tone. It has a plant derived SQUALENE that retains the skin moisture. 

Main Ingredients:
5% Niacinamide - water soluble vitamin that helps improve uneven skin tone, dullness and weakened skin barrier
Squalene - keeps skin young by fighting off free radical 
Sea Buckthorn - brightens the skin and reduces spots 
Allantoin - stimulate cell production and encourages new tissue growth 
Papaya - brightens sun damaged skin and dark eye circles 
Rice Bran - smoothens and brightens the skin 
Calendula - speeds healing of blemishes and acne scars

Full Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, Erythritol, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Malpighia Emarginata(Acerola)Fruit Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Chlorphenesin, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Glutathione, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Allantoin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil

This comes in a white box and products is in a tube form. The color of the cream is semi transparent white.

Weight: 50ml Price: Php 575 (I got it HERE)

Consistency seems jelly but also watery and runny. It feels hydrating upon application (non sticky) and it is easily absorbed by the skin. After a minute or 2, the serum feels light to nothing on the skin which is perfect for oily skin. 

HOW TO USE: 
I've been using this for 3-4 months already and I use this every 3-4x a week at NIGHT TIME.
I use this on the dark spots and blemishes area. I use 1 small pump on each blemishes and the surrounding area. 

Check out my Youtube review below:


FINAL THOUGHTS:
I've used this product for about 5 months now (currently using it now - December 2023). I was little hesitant to use this at first since I am not quite sure if this is really effective or if it'll cause breakouts on my skin. I got a sachet of this a sample from my other purchase which is good 'cause I got to try it at first. So I only used tiny amounts of this on my blemishes for every 2-3 days at the first week of use. When I didn't noticed any new pimples, I immediately bought  use this for 3-4x in a week ever since.

What made me decide to buy the FULL TUBE is that it made REALLY FADED MY BLEMISHES and made skin SOFT, SUPPLE AND MOISTURIZED in the morning. I loved how smooth and soft my skin is whenever I use this product. It also helped to really fade my dark marks in just about a MONTH of use. I am now on my 3rd-4th month of use, the blemishes that I had really FADED AWAY! I still have blemishes because I still get pimples usually when it is the time of the month or if I am really stressed but it still helps to fade my recent and old pimple marks. 


Not only that, this product surprisingly didn't cause my any breakouts at all!  Overall, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product to acne, oily and sensitive skin like mine. Super effective to prevent and treat STUBBORN BLEMISHES and also MADE MY SKIN SOFT, SUPPLE AND HYDRATED. (Bought this with my own money). 


Axis Y Dark Spot Correcting Glow Serum is avail on Shopee: (I got it HERE)

  

0 comments