Mediall RCP Anti-Hair Loss Tonic Review

Since I dyed my hair again, my current hair is so dry, damaged and frizzy.  That is why I make sure to use the right shampoo, conditioner and treatment for my hair to keep back its life. 


Today, I'll be sharing with you a hair treatment that I've used that made my hair soft and manageable throughout the day. This is the RCP ANTI HAIR LOSS TONIC from the Korean brand, Mediall. An anti hair loss tonic that realizes a healthy scalp and hair through the complex scalp can solution to enhance scalp reinforcement. It removes heat by soothing the scalp and creates a fresh and elastic scalp.


Main Benefits: 
Alleviates hair loss symptoms 
Improves moisture levels 
Refreshes hair and scalp


Packaging: It comes in a brown and yellow plastic bottle with nozzle spray shape that is used directly on the scalp. 


Weight: 50ml/100ml Price: ₱1,090 (Click HERE for the direct link and more discount) 

Scent: Has a normal tonic water like scent

How to Use:
1. Shake well before use. 
2. Spray directly on the clean scalp. 
3. Massage with your fingertips for maximum absorption. 
4. Apply the treatment on scalp as often as you wish. 


Pros:
- Refreshing on the scalp
- Get rids of the oil in the hair and scalp
- Resets the hair's condition 
- Soft and bouncy hair

Cons:
- A little expensive
- Not locally available 


For more info about the RCP AFTER ALL SCALP SOOTHING TREATMENT, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #AntiHairLossTonic #Mediall 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @mediall.official

0 comments