I'M FROM Licorice Calming Cream Review


Finally, back with another Korean skincare product review that I've been using for almost a month now. I have an acne prone, combination and sensitive skin I really choose the products that I will try and review. This product that really calmed and improved my skin that is why I am sharing this review today. This product is recommend for oily and sensitive skin girlies like me. 

This is the LICORICE CALMING CREAM from the Korean brand I'M FROM. It is a calming and soothing cream that calms down any irritated and troubled skin while infiltrating and sealing moisture deep into the skin. It also helps keep the skin moist and hydrated for 24 hours. This calming cream boots skin radiance and improves skin's brightness as well as reduces redness and pigmentation scars. Recommended for irritated, blotchy skin. acne and sensitive skin, damaged skin barrier, dull skin due to pigmentation, scar, breakout and blemishes

Key Ingredients:
58% Licorice Exosome
100 million Licorice flavonoids

Weight: 50ml // Price: USD 28.00

Scent: Smells like mild herbal cream. 

How To Use: 
Apply a moderate amount of the calming cream and gently pat unto skin. The calming cream is to be used as the last step of skincare routine. 

Pros:
- Mild on the skin
- Easily calms the skin
- Moisturizing
- Hydrating
- Easily absorbed by the skin
- Brightens my skin
- No breakouts

Cons: 
- None so far 
All products are available at WISHTREND website.
https://wishtrend.com/products/licorice-calming-cream 

0 comments