KEEP COOL Soothe Bamboo Serum Cleanser Review

First step to a good skin begins with cleansing. Cleansing is an essential part of my skincare routine since I make sure that I must remove all the makeup, oil and dirt on my face before I proceed on my next step. Since I have an oily and sensitive skin, I carefully pick the right facial wash to do so. Choosing the right facial wash helps me prevent having pimple breakouts.
This is the SOOTHE BAMBOO SERUM CLEANSER from the Korean brand Keep CoolA gel cleanser containing 10% bamboo water that soothes and hydrates the skin. It a gentle cleanser that is recommened for all skin types, even sensitive skin. It also has Centella Asiatica to soothe and strengten the skin's natural barrier. Also has Jojoba Seed Oil and Cacao Extract to help stop loss of moisture after cleansing - also revitalizes the skin. 

Packaging: Comes transparent plastic tube. The color of the cleanser is light brown. 

Consistency: Gel type cleanser. 

Weight: 120ml Price: ₱780 (Click HERE for the direct link and discount!)

How to Use:
Apply an appropriate amount and lather with water. Massage gently on the face in circular motions. Rinse well with lukewarm water. 

Pros:
- Easily removes oil and dirt on the skin
- Makes the skin soft and supple after use
- Hydrating on the skin
- No breakouts 

Cons:
- Recommend this for normal to dry skin (I have an oily type of skin)

For more info about the KEEP COOL SOOTHE BAMBOO SERUM CLEANSER, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #answerfrom #answerfromsupermoistjellycleanser #jellycleanser
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @answerfrom_official

0 comments