Traumhaft Comfort Fit Cushion Review

Gone are the days where I usually wear a heavy makeup. Nowadays, I want a more natural and light makeup look whenever I go out. Today, let me share with you the current cushion that I've been using. 


This is the Comfort Fit Cushion from the Korean brand TRAUMHAFT. It is a 100% vegan and new concept cushion that applies the concept of X-Fine technology that creates a bright velvet skin. It gives of a smooth skin finish that perfectly stays on the skin. It also has SPF40 for that added sun protection.

Packaging: It comes in a minimalist beige packaging. Also, the size of the cushion isn't that too big nor too small - can easily fit the makeup bag. 

Weight: 16g Price: ₱1,360(Click HERE for direct link)

Shades: Has 2 different shades. I got the 22.5 Pure Beige which best suites my fair skin.

Consistency: In between thick and runny texture, 

Coverage: Light to medium coverage. Provides velvet or semi matte finish. 
Pros:
- Has a natural smooth finish
- Dewy finish 
- Good for everyday use
- Not cakey
- Light to medium coverage
- Non sticky 
- Makeup lasts for about 4-5 hours (no retouch)
- Good for dry to normal skin

Cons: 
- A little expensive for a cushion
For more info about the COMFORT FIT CUSHION, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1M7j 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Traumhaft #TraumhaftComfortFitCushion #ComfortFitCushion
@chariscelebph @hicharis_official @http://traumhaft_official/

0 comments