Detail Cosmetics Satin Luxe Butter Tint in Rose Latte

Lip products will always be my FAVORITE makeup. On days I don't wear any makeup, I make sure to wear any lip stick to give color to my face. Today, I'll be sharing with you my FAVORITE and CURRENT lip product that I have been using lately. 

This is the Detail Cosmetics Satin Luxe Butter Tint in Rose Latte. I've seen this product hyped up last year but it was only then this year that I got to try this after I saw this lippie in my sister. I was really wowed with how pretty the packaging is plus the Rose Latte shade is something I would really wear. 

Product Info: The unique semi-sheer formula compliments your natural lip tone and gives your own custom version of each shade. Our Smooth & Buttery Satin Luxe Tints are enriched with lip-loving ingredients: 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗮 𝗕𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿: Moisturizes, soothes & heals chapped lips 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗔𝗹𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗢𝗶𝗹: Nourishes & locks in moisture.

Packaging: It comes in a light pink box and the tube has the same color. It is slim and sleek. 

Price: Php 199 regular price (Got mine around Php 150 during the sale) (Get it HERE)

Texture: Buttery and smooth. 

Finish: It has a glossy and satin finish. 

Shades: It got 6 shades but I only got the Rose Latte shade which has nude rose shade.

My Thoughts: This is claimed to be a butter tint but it seems like a lipstick to me with a satin finish. It is semi pigmented meaning you can dab more to see the shade on your lips. It can also be used as a natural lipstick or everyday tint. I use a tissue to have a matte-my-lips-but-better finish. It is lightweight on the lips and non-drying. It lasts for about 3-4 hours on my lips with minimal drinking. Also, to avoid transfer if used with a mask. I really LOVE this Luxe Butter Tint as for the shade, finish and pretty packaging. Also great deal for the price. Definitely a MUST BUY. 

***Bought this with my own money. Get it herehttps://invle.co/clbd3m2

0 comments