Nutribloom SlimPro Fat Burner & Diet Suppressant Review

Growing up, I'm always conscious of my figure. I grew up being so thin and always underweight. Years ago, one of my goals is to GAIN WEIGHT. But when I reach my 30's (most especially last year), my metabolism started to go slower thus retaining fats and gaining more weight. I am currently 33 years old and weighs 55-56kg. That weight was my goal years back but honestly, I kind of regret it now. 

Yes I have reached my weight goal but honestly. I know I need to lose weight ASAP and start a HEALTHY DIET/LIFESTYLE. I usually wear loose clothes now to hide my fats especially on my arms, belly and back. Now that I've reached my desired weight, my goal this year is to more fit and be healthy by exercising and eating healthy foods. 

Today, let me share with you a drink that I've been taking that had helped me minimize my food cravings. 

is a fat burner and diet suppressant that has no pooping effect. This can also you to lose those extra pounds and allows you to maintain your ideal weight while making your skin glow. It has a low-calorie content at 25cal/sachet and with STEVIA as a sugar substitute - this makes the product healthier and keto-friendly. Product is suppressing appetite, expels food cravings makes the consumer eat less, and reduces calories. This is DTI-registered and FDA-approved.
Key Ingredients:
Garcinia Cambogia
L- Carnitine
Sakura extract
Hydrolyzed Collagen

FITNESS AND HEALTH BENEFITS SLIMPRO 
1. Helps your body function like a fat-burning machine by increasing your metabolism, using stored fat as an energy source. 
2. Blocks fat formation in the body to stop weight gain and decreases your LDL cholesterol levels (bad cholesterol). 
3. Strong appetite suppressant. Banishes food cravings, allowing you to eat less and reduce calories. 
4. Increases energy level to stay active. Reduces feeling of fatigue while dieting. 
5. Reduces bloating and puffiness as it contains anti-inflammatory properties. 
6. Improves digestion and enhances absorption of important nutrients. 
7. Lowers the risk of heart/cardiovascular ailments and reduces high blood pressure. 
8. Reduces joint pains and lowers the risk of bone degeneration. 
9. Rich in vitamins and minerals, particularly vitamin C and Iron. 
10. Rich in anti-oxidants which help you fight aging. It also promotes healthy and young-looking skin.

**IMPORTANT NOTICE
This product is not intended for use in children. For those with medical conditions, and for lactating and pregnant women, please consult your physician prior to product use. This is not a medical drink and should not be used to treat symptoms of any disease, nor is this drink a meal replacement.

Packaging: Comes in a blue box and each box comes with a 10 sachets inside.

Comes in 3 flavors: CHOCOLATE, COFFEE and VANILLA
Price: Php 350 for box (10 sachets per box)

Weight: 21g per sachet

How to Use:
HOT PREPARATION: Pour 1 sachet of Slimpro into a mug. Add 200ml of hot water. Mix well and enjoy.

COLD PREPARATION: Pour 1 sachet of Slimpro into a glass. Pour 50ml hot water. Stir thoroughly to dissolve powder then add 150ml cold water. Mix well and enjoy. 


Check out my Youtube channel for the full review:
For more info about the NUTRIBLOOM SLIMPRO PRODUCTS, you may check the links below:

0 comments