NEW KOREAN SKINCARE: CHIYOU (Succinic Acid Exfoliating Toner, Cicaria Dual Barrier Cream, Sucral Overnight Solution Cream, Terpineol Double Action Serum)

Finally back with a NEW KOREAN SKINCARE products that I've been using for months how. Before I begin, I want to share that I have an acne prone, oily and sensitive type of skin. I really choose the products that I try and review. 
Today, let me share with you 3 new Korean products that I've been using for more than a month now. 

Product Info: is a double cleansing toner that removes excess dirt and sebum deep in the pores. It contains 20,000ppm Succinic Acid which is derived from Amber and is less irritating 5th gen Salicylic acid for the skin. This is a mild toner that won't irritate the skin. It can also help control sebum and tighten the pores in just one time use. 

Key Ingredients:
Succinic Acid (skin-softening and bacteria-inhibiting properties and helps to control sebum, therefore reducing shine and excess oil)
Betaine Salicylate (A BHA derived from sugar beets. It is a gentler alternative to salicylic acid. A mild exfoliant and natural moisturizer, skin smoothing agent)
Panthenol (A skin protectant that reduces itchiness and irritation caused by external stimuli. It is also a well-known fact that it can also soothe your skin by attracting water.)
Xylitylglucoside (It provides the skin cells with lasting moisture and helps the skin to better store and retain moisture.)
Anti Sebum P (Limit the amount of sebum secretion.)
Packaging: Comes in simple white box and has a matte transparent glass bottle. I think the packaging is clean and aesthetic. 

Weight: 100ml 
Price: ₱1,250 (Click HERE for direct link)
How to Use: After cleansing, soak a cotton pad to wipe out your skin or apply an appropriate amount directly to your face an pat for light absorption. 
My thoughts: I like that this toner feels like toner and very mild on the skin. It does easily removes excess dirt if after cleansing. Didn't irritate my skin. My skin feels clean and moisturized after use. 

Product Info: An acne care serum made with an intensive drop of 4-ternineol, a key antibacterial ingredient of tea tree oil. This product serves as a treatment and prevention of acne or pimples. 

Key Ingredients:
Willow Bark Extract 
Terpineol 
Tea-tree leaf oil


Packaging: Comes in simple white box and has a matte transparent glass bottle. I think the packaging is clean and aesthetic. It has a green oil settling at the top of the bottle. You can shake this to disperse. 
Weight: 30ml
Price: ₱1,410 (Click HERE for direct link)
How to Use: Gently shake the bi-phase serum to activate. Apply an appropriate amount on your skin and pat lightly for absorption. 
My thoughts: I find this serum very mild and light for my acne and oily skin. It has slight cooling effect and the serum is easily absorbed by the skin. It did dry up my pimples in just 1-2 days. 


Product Info: An ointment type cream for sensitive skin that helps skin repair by applying 10,000ppm of Sucralfate used as anti-inflammatory treatment. A special repair treatment to remove acne scars and reduce skin irritation. 

Key Ingredients:
Sucralfate 
Rose of Jericho extract (revives damaged skin)
Nopal Cactus Extract (self-renewing ability and soothing effect)
Snow Lotus Extract (anti inflammatory) 
Packaging: Comes in simple white box and tube type packaging. 
Weight: 30ml 
Price: ₱1,300 (Click HERE for direct link)
How to Use: At the last step of your skincare routine, apply an appropriate amount to your entire face and pat lightly for absorption. Use before bed and leave on overnight. 
My thoughts: I really like how it effectively soothes my pimples and any redness on my skin. It calms and helps to dry up my pimples faster. 

Product Info: Microbiome cream with ceramide that builds the skin barrier to keep moisture in your skin. Intense care cream to strengthen weekend skin and help skin recovery. 

Key Ingedients:
Bio - Cera (Bio-Ceramide block the source of harmful substances)
Microbiome (Stimulated skin regeneration focus on recovery)
Packaging: Comes in simple white box and has a matte transparent glass bottle. I think the packaging is clean and aesthetic. 
Weight: 30ml 
Price: ₱1,250 (Click HERE for direct link)
How to Use: At the last step of your skincare routine, apply an appropriate amount to your entire face. Massage gently with your fingertips until it is completely absorbed. 
My thoughts: I find the cream a little oily for my skin so I only use small amount of this on my face. 

For more info about the CHIYOU SKINCARE PRODUCTS, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Chiyou 
@charisceleb_ph @hicharis_official @chiyouskin

0 comments