Beauty Products That I Got From Japan - HEROINE MAKE KISS ME MASCARA, KOSE COEN RICH Q10 WHITENING MEDICATED HAND CREAM, NIVEA PEACH FLAVOR LIP

I haven't been to Japan but someday I will! I love Japanese makeup and skincare but they are so underrated here in the Philippines. A few months ago, I got my hands on some cute Japanese skincare/makeup items that I really like to share with you. (I got these items from a Japanese website called Kokoro Japan Store.  Link HERE

"This Kiss Me Long and Curl Waterproof Mascara contains a powerfully long extension fibre combination to bring on that black volume luscious curls. The shape retention effect keeps the lash in place and its waterproof function preserves it from tear, sweat and water, keeping your lash looking on point all day long."
Price: 1,760 JPY (around Php 700) 
My thoughts: I've been using this mascara for years already and it is the BEST WATERPROOF AND LONG LASTING MASCARA I've tried. It really lengthens and keeps the curls and shape of the lashes all day. It is very easy to apply. You can't easily remove this as you need to buy the Heroine Make Mascara Remover for this. I use this whenever I go out or if I go to the beach. Really the BEST MASCARA for me. 


"Coenzyme Q10 blended hand cream with rich rich feel. Contains whitening active ingredients to prevent spots and freckles. Freshly picked peach fragrance." 
Price: ¥888 JPY (around Php 500)
My thoughts: I've used the original version of this in 2010 (here's my BLOG POST) and I was really wowed with this hand cream. It is a thick hand cream but non sticky when applied. When I saw this on their website, I really got excited to see a lot different scents now. I got the peach one which smells really nice. Since it deeply moisturizes the skin, this makes the hand moisturized and smooth. The scent lasts for a long time on hands. 

"Contains a "scent drop *" with vanilla scent. The base peach scent and the vanilla scent spread later and the two scents overlap. Contains moisturizing ingredients derived from fruits (olive oil and plant squalane). Adopts a drop type container. It is easy to hold and easy to apply even to the corners of the mouth . Contains UV cut ingredients (SPF11). Apply frequently to keep the UV protection effect"
Price: ¥453 JPY (around Php 180) 
My thoughts: This is the cutest LIP BALM I've seen. It is small, cute and pink. I love that it is shaped like a drop and I got the flavor PEACH which smells really nice. It also contains SPF 11 for added lip sun protection. I wish we also had cute lip balms like this here. 

Check my monthly faves video on my Youtube channel below:

Get these products below:

1 comments

  1. I have always been a fan of the natural look, but I'm not a fan of the lashes that come with it. I was looking for ways to make my lashes fuller, longer, & healthier. That's when I discovered Dermal MD eyelash growth serum. The product is made from all natural ingredients @ has been proven to increase lash length by up to 30%! It also helps to nourish the lashes while they grow out so they're stronger and more resistant to breakage. It's like taking care of yourself on your own body!✅

    ReplyDelete