Baseus WM01 TWS Bluetooth Earphones Review

Back with another earphones review that I bought a few months ago - this is the BASEUS WM01 TWS BLUETOOTH EARPHONES. I already have a TWS Earphones that I bought from Baseus a year ago (BASEUS AIRNORA) but I find the battery life isn't that great plus I have a problem with charging it. Both ear piece doesn't charge equally on the case. I already seen the WM01 model prior but didn't bought because of the mixed reviews such as it some reviews says their earphones were broken in just weeks or months. But I finally gave in when they had a SALE last 6.6. I can say that this earphones exceeded my expectations! Let me share with you my thoughts on this. 

(By the way,  a new model which is the WM02 has been released already but they have no pink and it is around Php800+ so I bought this instead)

So here is my BASEUS WM01 in PINK color. 

What's in the box:
- Baseus WM01 Earbuds
- Charging box
- USB Type C cable
- User Info
- Warranty Card
- Sticker
- Exta earbuds 

Price: Php544 (Got discount)

Where to buy: Baseus Official Store on  Shopee (Click HERE)

When I first saw this, I thought how cute and tiny the box is. It is very compact and handy. Love the color as it is in PINK, of course. I love how simple and classy the box is. Despite being small, the charging box feels sturdy and not cheap. I love how it is not candy pink but more of a light pink one. 


The charging box has a matte finish and it uses a USB Type C Cable. It only has 1 light indicator. (White - full charge, Red - low bat/need to charge). 


The ear buds fits my ears well. Feels lightweight and no pressure on the ears when used for a long time. It feels nice and comfortable on the ears. The ear pods has its own function for calls and music as stated in the info card. 

Double click right earphones - play/pause // to answer/hang up
Long press the left earphone - previous song
Long press the right earphone - next song

Weight is 4g. 

They have 4 colors: White, Black, Pink and Green

Battery Life: It has 25 hours battery life and can be fully charged in about 5 hours. 

It has a 40mah battery life for the earphones and 300mah for the charging box. Music can be used for 5 hours (70% of the volume). Bluetooth connection distance is up t0 10m. 

Bluetooth: Wireless 5.0 offer stable connection without interruption, True enough, this device is very easy to pair. All you have to do is to download the Baseus Smart app then you can easily connect it there. You can check the remaining battery status and even use the app to locate the earpods. After the initial pair, you can easily use ear pods by just removing on the charging case and it easily connects on the phone or laptop. 

I use this a lot for watching videos, editing, listening to music and playing Mobile Legends. What I like about this is that it doesn't any lag on my phone. I can easily edit my video as if it is wired earphones. No lags. Although there is a slight lag of 0.5 seconds when used on my laptop. 

Sound quality is just okay with me. It clear and crisp. I prefer punchy or sound more bass but this isn't it. I use a bass app on my phone to increase the volume and give it a more punchy sound. Sound surround is just okay. 

Check out my YOUTUBE channel for the video review: 

I've been using this earpods for about 2 months now and I can say that it is the BEST BUDGET EARBUDS purchase I have. Given the price, quality and sound, I think this is DEFINITELY WORTH IT! 

2 comments