NEW!!! Ever Organics Skincare (95% Tomato Glass Skin Face Mist, Soothing Gel & Mask Sheet) Review

My current skin is oily, acne prone and sensitive type. But I do get small bumps from time to time due to using of face mask especially during my duties. Currently, my skin is a little rough and has a lot of red blemishes from the previous pimples. Today, let me share with you my review after using the NEW EVER ORGANICS TOMATO skin line.

What is EVER ORGANICS?
"An effective and gentle skin care line that gives off the local mass market a reason to get hooked on skincare. No need to have an expensive and complicated skin care routine, start your skin care obsession here! We have what your skin deserves."

WHAT DOES TOMATO DOES ON THE SKIN?
Tomato is a major dietary source of the anti oxidant lycopene that calms the skin and reduce redness and irritation. They are also an excellent source of Vitamin C that can boost the immune system and help stimulate collagen production. Not only that, tomatoes can also help to reduce appearance of large pores, fades away acne marks, promote wound healing and moisturizes the skin. 

Product Info: This is a gel lotion infused with 95% tomato extract that brightens and revitalizes dry or irritated skin and aids in maintaining a healthy and youthful glow to the skin. It has Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid and Centella Asiatica that can brighten and revitalize the skin. Paraben and alcohol free. 

Weight: 100ml
Consistency: Transparent gel type. 
Price: P100 Get it HERE.
How to Use: I use this every other night on the whole face. 

Product Info: This contains pure tomato extract to effectively brighten the skin. It contains Salicylic Acid to help reduce acne by gently exfoliating the skin and keeping pores clear.
Weight: 150ml
Consistency: Transparent gel type. 
Price: P198 Get it HERE.
How to Use: I use this every day and night as the last step of my skincare. I spray 3-4x onto my skin. 


Product Info: Get bright, hydrated and plump skin with the Ever Organics Tomato Glass Skin Serum Sheet Mask. Formulated with Tomato Extract and Hyaluronic Acid, this mask helps even out skin tone and improve skin texture with continued use.
Price: P38 eaGet it HERE.
How to Use: Leave for about 15-20 mins on the skin. 


You can also check out my Youtube video for the review: 

My thoughts: 
What I like about this Tomato Glass Skin Line from Ever Organics is that the products are easily absorbed by the skin and it feels lightweight when applied. It is non-sticky and not heavy on the skin. It helps to brighten the skin making it fresh and glowing. It leaves a thin layer in the skin making it look like a glass - for that healthy-looking glow. My skin texture improved to being soft and smooth.
For more info about the EVER OGANICS SKINCARE PRODUCTS, you may check the links below:

0 comments