ISHIN GLUTATHIONE WHITENING REVIEW (MOST REQUESTED REVIEW)

For today's review, let me share with you my review about a GLUTATHIONE that MOST OF YOU ask me to review (for a very long time). Finally got my hands on the most raves glutathione which is the ISHIN ADVANCED WHITE JAPAN FORMULA GLUTATHIONE. 
Before I start my review, I wanna apologize for the delayed whitening/glutathione review lately as I am so BUSY with my work in the hospital plus I am taking my time to try and review the products that I am currently taking. 

To begin with, (not to brag or whatsoever) I was already born with a fair skin. During my teenage years, I had a huge hormonal pimple problems which leads me to use derma products to get rid and prevent pimple breakouts. These products tend to shed off layer of the skin and of course, I only use these products for my face (not on my neck or body) thus making my face a bit lighter than the rest of my body. 

Also, when I was in college, we had lots of community duties as well as I keep on walking under the sun without any protection thus making my skin maybe a bit darker than my current tone now. Thus, I do have a lighter skin color on my face compared to my arms, body and legs. 

I do get lots of queries about oral glutathione or sometimes, people ask why I still take glutathione or whitening products when in fact I’m already fair skinned. Yes, I DO HAVE AN UNEVEN SKIN TONE so I believe these whitening products would hopefully help me achieve an EVEN SKIN TONE. Honestly, online shops and brands sometimes send me whitening products to review so who am I to refuse?

I have no issues with trying out and reviewing products for you guys so I hope you do appreciate what I try to do and share with you guys. Everything is trial and error. Of course, not everything worked for me and there are even times that I experienced bad breakouts because of the product I tried. I don’t regret it because I love what I do and I have consent to take these products and share my opinions to you guys.

Since working in the hospital for almost 2 years, due to more sun exposure, I noticed that my skin getting 1-2 shades darker than what I had before. I still have fair skin tone but not as fair as before. I'm still not an expert when it comes to whitening since my goal in using whitening products now is to LIGHTEN THE UNEVEN SKINTONE and HOPEFULLY GET BACK FAIR BODY TONE I HAD YEARS BEFORE.  

Now let's get started. 

ISHIN ADVANCED WHITE JAPAN FORMULA GLUTATHIONE
Product Info: is a whitening supplement that provides top Quality at a cost that is affordable. The approach of Ishin is beauty from within.  The outer beauty becomes a reflection of the purity within. The formulation is made in Japan. It is a combination of an Ancient Beauty Secret and Advancement in Modern Technology 
It's main ingredients are: 
Premium Collagen Peptide  250mg
Pearl Powder  100mg
L-Glutathione (free form) 100mg
N-Acetycysteine (NAC) 50mg

Packaging: Comes in a white plastic bottle. The capsules have an Ishin English and Chinese name imprinted. 

Serving Size: 
1 tablet. 60 capsules. 
Price: Php350 (Click HERE for the direct link) 

How To Use: Take 1-2 capsules a day. I took 2 capsules (1 in the morning and 1 at night) for this review. 

Please take note that while using the ISHIN ADVANCE, I also use the ISHIN-C PLUS together.

Product Info: is a Sodium Ascorbate 

It's main ingredients are: 
Vitamin C
Rosehips 
Beta Glucan (soluble fiber made up of polysaccharides or combined sugars. Can boost heart health, regulate blood sugar levels and stimulates the immune system)
Probiotics

Packaging: Comes in a white plastic bottle. The capsule is color orange and red. It has an Ishin English and Chinese name imprinted. 
Serving Size: 
500mg, 1 tablet. 30 capsules. 
Price: Php350 (Click HERE for the direct link) 

How To Use: Take 1 capsule a day. I take 1 capsule of this in the morning.


Check out my Youtube channel for the video review:
For more info, you may contact ISHIN below: 

1 comments

  1. Using dermal.MD Intimate lightening serum its really good product. Very light, You just need 3 drops I've been using it for 2-3 months now & I do feel a difference. My skin does feel good. I did have some dark patches around thighs which seem to have lightened. I like this product😍😍

    ReplyDelete