Hello Glow Vitamin C Serum Soothing & Triple Vitamin AHA Lotion Review

Having an acne prone, oily and sensitive skin makes it hard for me to look for products that would really work for my skin. So I am looking for products that can improve my textured and rough skin. Today, let me share with you a product that I've been using for almost a month now. Yes, been incorporating these products on my skincare routine so I can share this review with you today.
These products are from the local brand, HELLO GLOW which launched last February 2020, with a complete line of affordable skin care that are vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and SLS-free; developed to suit all skin types, because your skin matters. It is deliberately formulated with high quality, effective, safe, nourishing and economical products to care for our skin and over all well-being.

Product Info: This is soothing gel that can help lighten the dark spots, good anti-aging & antioxidant and moisturizes the skin for that luminous glow. This has Vitamin C (lightens the dark spots) and Jojoba spheres (exfoliate). 
Weight: 300ml 
Consistency: Transparent gel type. 
Scent: Smells citrusy. 
Price: P199 (regular price P299) Get it HERE.
How to Use: Apply a thin layer onto the skin. Gently pat and massage for better absorption. It can be used for face and body. Apply as needed. 
My Thoughts: I usually use this product at night as I love how it seeps thru in my skin. I use enough amount of this on my entire face every other night. It has a slight tingling sensation at the first few use. I noticed that my dark spots has lighten a bit after a week of use. It also made my skin soft and smooth. I can easily prep my skin everyday when I use this at night. I love how it lightens the dark spots as well as made the texture of my skin better. 

Product Info: It has Vitamin B3, Vitamin A and Vitamin E that helps brightens the dull skin and lightens the pigmentation. It also smoothens the texture of the skin. It is infused with beauty vitamins and an alpha hydroxy acid to reveal fresh, brighter, younger looking skin. It also contains UV filters to protect skin from harmful environmental stressors.
*Key Ingredients:
Vitamin B3 - brightens and restores the skin's glow
Vitamin A - smoothens texture, wrinkles and stretch marks
Vitamin E - lock in moisture while nourishing the skin
Lactic Acid (an Alpha Hydroxy Acid) - renews skin and fights aging

Weight: 200g 
Consistency: A little runny. White colored lotion. 
Scent: Smells citrusy. 
Price: P150 Get it HERE.
How to Use: Apply lotion all over your body and hands as often as needed. Massage until absorbed.
My Thoughts: I honestly LOVE this lotion a lot. I use this maybe 3-4x a day since I am very addicted to lotion and can't live without it. First, I love how citrusy and refreshing the scent is. This lotion is super moisturizing and made my skin very hydrated. It is non sticky at all. I noticed that it lighten my dark spots a bit in a a month of use. Also made my skin glowing and hydrated. I am still using this as of now and really wowed with it effects on my skin. 
For more info about the HELLO GLOW SKINCARE PRODUCTS, you may check the links below:
SITE || FACEBOOK || SHOPEE || LAZADA || 

4 comments