POPSYNOTE Shining Glitter Gel Review

I recently got a new makeup product that I don't usually have on my collection. It is a shimmer glitter and gel type of eyeshadow which I don't usually use but glad that I was able to play with this shade today. 

This is the POPSYNOTE SHINING GLITTER GEL, a glitter moist gel that provides extreme brilliance on the eyes. It has a lot of glitters in each shades - bright and vivid sparkle. It perfectly adheres on the skin. 

Packaging: It comes in whitish purple holographic box packaging. This comes with a brush to easily apply on the eyes. 

Weight: 8.2g Price: ₱890 (Click HERE for direct link)

Shades: Got 3 shades. 
MOONSTONE SPLINTER (Aurora glitter of mysterious and colorful light like a moonstone that changes color depending on the angle)
PEACH DIAMOND (Peach-colored glitter that shine luxuriously with seductive pink diamond)
STARRY MIDNIGHT (Gorgeous gold glitter that seems to capture the twinkling stars of the night)

WHEN USED:
I totally LOVE this makeup eyeshadow I personally love anything that sparkles and that has glitters on it. This is very easy to use and it adheres on the eye easily. It comes with a built in brush to easily apply on the eyes. The consistency of this is a little moist so you have to wait for it to stick on the lids well (so it won't smudge). I've used this for 5-6 hours and it stays the same. Overall, I really RECOMMEND this eye makeup if you really want a sparkling and glittery eye makeup on your collection. 
For more info about the POPSYNOTE SHINING GLITTER GEL, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1LGJ
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Popysnote #PopsynoteShiningGlitterGel
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @popysnote_cosmetic

0 comments