Kitschue I Gotcha EYE Palette Review


Say hello to my current go-to makeup palette is the Kitschue I Gotcha EYE Palette. And just by looking at the packaging, you'll really get to fall in love with this cute eye makeup. It got that "It girl", "Millenial" vibes to it. This is my current favorite as of the moment and I use this whenever I go out or if I have to film something. This palette has a cool tones (9 different shades) for that millennial/modern vibes. It has a buttery soft matte base that easily adheres to the eyes. Has a mix of matte to subtle shimmer and to brilliant glitter shades. 
Packaging: It comes in a cute book type purple palette with butterfly design. 

Weight: 6.8g Price: ₱1,770 (Click HERE for direct link)

Shades: Comes in 9 cool tone shades inside. All shades are highly pigmented. 

WHEN USED:
Love the mix of cool tone matte and glittery shades that is very flexible to use. I can do a natural makeup with the warm brown shades and I can also do a night time makeup with this one. Since it has 9 different shades, you can easily mix and match the tones depending on your mood. I also love how appealing the packaging is and it is also very easy to bring around. You can easily mix and play with the palette. From day to night time look, I think this palette is very versatile to use. 
For more info about the Kitschue I Gotcha EYE Palette you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1L5C
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Kitschue #KitschueIGotchaEyePalette 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @kitschue_official

0 comments