Belo Intensive Whitening Micropeeling Toner and Extra Moisture Bar

Back with another Belo whitening products that I recently got from Sample Room PH. This is the Belo Intensive Whitening Micropeeling Toner and Extra Moisture Bar that I've tried last year. It's one of the MOST viewed review I had in 2018 and so glad to try it again this 2019! 
Here's the review of the Belo Intensive Micropeeling Toner:
https://pinkislovebynix.blogspot.com/2018/05/belo-intensive-whitening-micropeeling.html

Belo Intensive Whitening Extra Moisture Bar:
https://pinkislovebynix.blogspot.com/2017/10/moisturized-and-whiter-skin-with-belo.html

Let's start with the Belo Intensive Micropeeling Toner which has the power of Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid and micropeeling technology that gently clears away dead skin without visible peeling and flaking. It exfoliates the skin to allow the whitening actives to penetrate deeper. It also reduces the appearance of stubborn dark spots and eliminated impurities, dirt and make up residue. They claim that the it will make the skin thoroughly fairer and smoother in just 7 days.

Active Ingredients: 
*Kojic Acid - an organic compound that prevents melanin production and minimizes pigmentation from the source. 
*Tranexamic Acid - an amino acid derivative that inhibits inflammation and reduces the appearance of stubborn dark spots that do not respond to other skin lightening ingredients. 

Packaging comes in a tiny orange bottle for 60ml (Php79.75). It is handy, simple and information are can be clearly read. While the product itself comes in light orange, watery consistency.

Scent is a bit fruity which is okay for me. 

How to Use: Apply to face and neck with cotton. Avoid eye area. Use morning and evening. Maximum effectiveness with continued use. For me, I usually use this immediately after cleansing my face. It helps to remove makeup and makes my skin soft and supple after use. 
My THOUGHTS: I've this toner a year ago and it is very mild on the skin with no tingling sensation, no redness or drying out of the skin. I love how it preps my skin for the next skincare product. 

The Belo Intensive Whitening Extra Moisture Bar is an intensive whitening bar with glycerin that deeply moisturizes and nourishes dry and dull skin. It is proven to moisturize 42% better that regular Kojic soaps.

Key Ingredients: 
*Kojic Acid – Prevents melanin production and minimized pigmentation 
*Tranexamic Acid – Inhibits inflammation and reduces appearance of stubborn dark spots. 
*Glycerin – Prevents moisture loss and restores skin’s firmness and elasticity 

One bar (65g) costs for only Php65 lasts for 2-3 weeks of use daily. The packaging comes in a white and orange box while the orange colored soap itself is sealed in a plastic.

How to use: Use twice daily for the face and body. There may be a slight stinging and itchiness as the actives work in exfoliating the skin.

My THOUGHTS: This is one of the best whitening soaps that really worked well for me last year. I love how moisturizing this one is and it doesn't dry out the skin. I can skip off using a lotion with this soap. I tried using this on my face and it has the same moisturizing effect. 

You can check out the review I made on my Youtube channel(2018):
 
DEMO BELOW:
 
By the way, I got these Belo Intensive Whitening Micropeeling Toner and Extra Moisture Bar products for FREE and you can also get yours for FREE only at Sample Room Ph. Check the link HERE to know more! Again, thank you Sample Room Ph! 😊

0 comments