Snail Collagen Whitening Lotion + AHA Whitening Booster Serum Review

A year ago, I remembered trying out the EXTREME WHITENING LOTION SPF 100 from YourBeautyShop. It's actually one of the best whitening lotion I tried and so happy to try again a NEW whitening lotion from their shop. 
Before I get started with my review, I just want to share how addicted I am to lotions! LOTIONS are a must for me since I have a dry body skin. Yes, I am into skin whitening but when it comes to lotions, I prefer those that are moisturizing ones. But also, I badly needed whitening lotions plus sunscreen to protect the skin from further damage. 

Last February, I got a chance one of the newest whitening lotion from the brand Skin Food Essentials. This is the Snail Collagen Whitening Lotion which helps to brighten and makes the skin look younger. It has SPF50 to protect from the harmful UV rays. It has hydrolyzed collagen to nourish and improves elasticity and skin tone.
 
Packaging comes in a white and pink plastic 250ml bottle.
 
 
 

Texture is reminds me of a sunblock but a little runny. Feels very light when applied and easily absorbed by the skin. Color of the lotion is paper white. The scent smells like a regular cream.
 

Price: Php210 (Click HERE for the direct link)

How to Use:
Apply Snail Collagen Whitening Lotion to your skin daily. Apply before sun exposure. 
I usually apply this 2x a day (morning and night). Yes, I know you are supposed to apply this in the morning but why not also at night. I add 2-3 drops of AHA Whitening Booster Serum with this. 
 

Before I share with you my final thoughts on this lotion, I also want to share with you my thoughts on the AHA Whitening Booster Serum. 

This AHA Whitening Booster Serum (also from the same brand Skin Food Essentials) helps to lighten and makes the skin brighter. It helps to whiten dark spots, pimple, marks and other hyper pigmentation. This is a water based serum that easily absorbs by the skin. 
 
The packaging comes in this tiny 30ml bottle and the serum itself is color yellow. It feels very light on the skin. 
 
 

Price: Php65 (Click HERE for direct link) 

How to use: 
Mix 3-4 drops of AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) serum to your favorite lotion, cream or toner before applying. Or apply directly the serum onto skin once daily before bedtime (preferably after taking a bath).
*Please take note to use a sunscreen while using this that's why I prefer mixing this with the Snail Collagen Lotion with SPF50. 
*I used this together with the Snail Collagen Whitening Lotion. Haven't tried this with other products yet.  
 

Result:
*I used the Snail Collagen Whitening Lotion and AHA Whitening Booster Serum 
*Only used this for my body
*Used it from February - March 2019 
 
 

You can watch the video review I made on my Youtube channel below:
Pros:
- Easily lightens my dark spots 
- Made my skin more brighter/lighter
- Both the lotion and serum are very light on the skin and easily absorbed
- Can be used during day and night
- Non sticky
- The AHA Whitening Booster helps a lot to speed up the whitening effects

Cons:
- The moisture on the lotion doesn't last long

 
Currently, I'm still using this lotion and I love how it keeps my skin brighter and lighter. The AHA serum speeds up the whitening process and feels very light on the skin. I advise you to take both the lotion and AHA serum for that whiter skin. It is also advisable to use sunscreen while using this so I do recommend using the Snail Collagen Whitening Lotion. I just feel a little disappointed on the lotion when it comes to moisture since it didn't last longer than I expected. I had to re apply the lotion once in a while since I want a moisturizing skin. Though when it comes to whitening and making the skin smooth, I do love the Snail Collagen Whitening Lotion. Both products are very AFFORDABLE and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! 

 
The Snail Collagen Whitening Lotion + AHA Whitening Booster Serum are available at Your Beauty Shop. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Site || Facebook || Instagram || Shopee 

1 comments

  1. Sofy Skin Whitening Serum contain potent antioxidants, like vitamin C, to help diminish dark spots, refine skin texture, and create an overall luminous complexion.

    ReplyDelete