Extreme Whitening Lotion SPF 100 (Whitening + Sunblock in One!!)

It's been a while since I last reviewed a whitening lotion. When it comes to whitening, soap itself is enough for me. I'm not particular when it comes to lotion but I want a moisturizing one. But I think using a whitening lotion is a must for those who really wants to achieve a lighter skin. Those who are into skin whitening must also take note to  avoid the sun or use sun screen to prevent skin damage from the harmful UV rays. 
 
A few months ago, I started to use the Extreme Whitening Lotion with SPF 100. Yes girl, it comes with SPF 100 which protects your skin from the harmful UV rays. This is an ultimate whitening day lotion that helps lighten, hydrates, protects and smooth-ens the skin. It contains the latest and most powerful whitening ingredients that whitens dark spots, lightens acne scars and clarifies uneven pigmentation for that spotless.

Packaging comes in a sturdy pink and white 200ml pump bottle. 
 
 

Consistency reminds of the sunblock lotions I use, slightly runny but can easily be absorbed by the skin. It also a little sticky like the sunblock lotions though I got used to it eventually. Color of the lotion is paper white. The scent smells like a regular cream.

How to Use: 
Apply liberally on the whole body 20-30 minutes before sun exposure at least twice a day. Re apply for prolonged sun exposure.
*I know you're supposed to apply this at day time but I also like to apply this during night time. 
 

Review:
*I use this 2-3 x a day as a day and night time lotion
*Started to use this January 2018

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 
 
Pros:
- Visibly made my skin lighter 
- Moisturizing
- A little goes a long way
- Can be used on day and night

Cons:
- A little bit sticky

As of writing (March 2018), I'm currently using this and still wowed with the lightening effects it gives off my skin. In 3 months of use, I saw a difference on my skin especially on my elbows and knees. I prefer using this at night since it's a bit sticky when used during day time. Also a little goes a long way so the 1 bottle would last long. 

 
Extreme Whitening Lotion is available at Your Beauty Shop. For more info, you may contact them here: 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by YourBeautyShop. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

3 comments

  1. Bongga ng spf sis! Love it! Maputi kna pero pumuti kpa lalo. 😍 anu day time lotion mo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bongga ng spf sis! Love it! Maputi kna pero pumuti kpa lalo. 😍 anu day time lotion mo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently started using dermal.MD intimate lightening serum, and I'm so glad I did. I hadn't used a serum before, but this one is really effective. It helped me to get rid of darker under arms and inner thighs. I highly recommend this serum!

    ReplyDelete