Blair Cosmetics Velvet Mousse Collection: First Impression Thoughts

Hey girls! I'm now back for another make up review and I'm so excited to share this one today. Some of you maybe familiar with the brand Blair Cosmetics since they started with their lip addiction lip lacquer and lip sticks last 2016. I've already tried their lip products as was really wowed with the shades and the formula. I've seen a lot of local celebrities and bloggers/vloggers who rave about their makeup line. Glad that they finally expanded their makeup line last year with adding new eyebrow, lip and skincare products. Today's I'll be sharing their Velvet Mousse Collection which they launched last year. 
 

Blair Velvet Mousse Collection are highly pigmented and light weight lip product that has a soft with mousse and matte like texture. It easily glides on the lips, non-drying and moisturizing. 

Their packaging comes in a dainty black and gold box. The shade/sticker can be seen on the box.  
 

INGREDIENTS: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Crosspolymer, Isobutylmethacrylate, Bis-Hydroxypropyl, Dimethicone, Acrylate Copolymer, Disostearyl, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides, Titaniumdioxide
 

The product comes in a glass tube and has a doe foot applicator.
 
 

Each product are 2.5ml and priced for Php 549. By the way, I got mine from Cheska's Store. They are actually a LEGIT retailer of Blair Cosmetics. 
 

They have 6 pigmented and wearable shades available: 
Burnt Nude || Thorned Rose || Pinked Chic|| Coral Sheer  || Regal Red || Revel Glam
 
Burnt Nude - a light brown and orange-y shade
Thorned Rose - a light brown with a hint of pink shade
Pinked Chic - baby pink shade
Coral Sheer - a light orange shade
Regal Red - bright reddish pink shade
Revel Glam - deep or dark red shade

Formula is very pigmented, light weight and non drying. Finish is velvety with a bit of satin finish. For a matte finish, you can dab a tissue on your lips. 
 

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 

FIRST IMPRESSION: I love how the formula feels lightweight and non drying compared to lip tints or lip cream. Mousse type formula makes it easier for me to apply it on my lips plus it gives off a nice pigment that can lasts for a long time. It's like a lip tint because of it's pigmented shade. It's also like a lip cream though not that drying on the lips. For the lighter shades, you still need to apply more product on the lips. The darker shades though are build-able. I prefer full lips for the lighter shades and ombre for the rest. All shades are good for everyday use. Though my favorite one is the Revel Glam. Recently, I'm using this as my everyday lip product. It really stays on the lips for my whole 8 hour shift or more. Though a retouch is a must after 4-5 hours as it is not transfer proof. For blush, I recommend using Regal Red shade for that drunken blush look. Honestly, I wasn't expecting that much on the Velvet Mousse Collection but Blair Cosmetics really wowed me with this new collection. And I feel bad that I don't see much reviews from this line. The price maybe a bit expensive but I tell you it's WORTH IT! Worth it an honest first impression review too! Will make a separate review of this line soon! :) 
 
Blair Cosmetics Velvet Mousse Collection is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)  

1 comments

  1. Wow! Pink shades! 💖💖💖ang gaganda bagay sayo lahat sis. May pa ombre pa love it! Revel Glam din fave ko! 😍 medyo pricey nga pero magnda and worth it! 😊👌

    ReplyDelete