Worth The Hype?! A.STOP Clear Face & Body Toner Review

I've been using the same toner since 2012 and the last time I tried a different toner, I had a breakout. That's why I'm so careful the products I'm choosing to apply on my skin. My skin is so much BETTER now and I haven't experienced pimples for almost 2 months. Today, I finally took the risk of trying out a different Korean toner. I've seen A LOT of positive review with this toner a year ago and was so curious if it's really effective. 
 
This is the A. Stop Clear Toner which is a 1 stop shop skincare product that is good for troubles and acne prone skin. It is clinically proven to decrease the number of comedone, soothes the skin and no irritation. It immediately affect the reddish skin and pimples. It also helps to remove dead skin cells (AHA contained), prevent bacteria (white window peel extract) and soothe the skin (Propolis extract). This toner is not used for the face but can also be used for the back/body. Recommended for all skin. 
Ingredients: Water,Propylene Glycol,Butylene Glycol,Betaine,Methyl Gluceth-20,Glycerin,Propolis Extract,C12-14 Pareth-12,Panthenol,Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil,Disodium EDTA,Lactic Acid,1,2-Hexanediol,Arginine,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract,Rubus Coreanus Root Extract,Ascorbic Acid,Pentylene Glycol,Dimethicone,Dimethiconol,Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone,Beeswax,Cyclomethicone,Cetyl Alcohol,Stearic Acid,Ethylhexylglycerin,*Hydrogenated Lecithin,Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract

Packaging: This comes in a transparent blue bottle with a spray. I like this kind of toner since I can control the amount of toner on the pads that I'll use. I only have a problem with the way it sprays. It dispenses a tiny suds or mist though it sprays okay when turned upside down (for the back). 
 
 
 

Weight: 249g Price: ₱920 (click HERE for direct link)

Consistency/Texture: Watery that can easily be absorbed by the skin. I love that the toner feels very light and not too moisturizing for my skin. (I prefer non-moisturizing compared to moisturizing toners). 

Scent: Fresh and sweet

How to use: 
This toner can be used for the face and the body. For the face, I use this in the morning and at night as it helps to clean makeup residue on my face. It also helps to prep my skin for the next skincare routine or even before makeup (in the morning). I like to use 2-3 sprays on my cotton pads then apply it on my skin. At times, I also use this to freshen up my face especially when it is hot and humid. You can also use this directly on your back acne.
  

Result:
  

Pros:
- Feels light on the skin
- Helps to remove makeup residue
- Preps the skin
- Helps reduce oil production
- Not too moisturizing
- Huge bottle
- No breakouts so far

Cons:
- Can only be bought online
- Pricey
Verdict: 
I've used this for about a week now and I love how light and refreshing it feels on my skin. I prefer toners that are not too moisturizing and this toner gives the right amount of moisture in my skin. It leaves my skin soft and not too sticky unlike the usual Korean toner. It's almost Summer in the Philippines so I like lightweight toners instead. This can be used to remove makeup residue on the skin and even preps the skin for the next skincare routine. The like that the bottle is sturdy and huge meaning I can use this one for a very long time. In a week of use, I haven't experienced any breakouts. I also like that this toner can not only be used for the face but can also be used to treat and prevent back acne. The things I didn't like were it was too pricey for a toner and can only be bought online. Only used this for a week now and so far, my skin has been loving it. Will make an update again after a month or once I finish the bottle. 
  
For more info about the A.Stop Clear Toner, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/dAh
#Charis #CharisCeleb #AStopClearToner #AStopToner 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @a.stop2man 

0 comments