MOONSHOT Performance Lip Blur Fixing Tint

Lip products will always be my FAVORITE makeup. On days I don't wear any makeup, I make sure to wear any lip stick to give color to my face. Today, I'll be sharing with you my FAVORITE and CURRENT lip product that I have been using.

This is the PERFORMANCE LIP BLUR FIXING TINT from the Korean brand MoonshotIt is a blur matte velvet tint that easily adheres to the lips. The real velvet texture slides without gaps and densely fills the center between the wrinkles of the lips, creating a smooth soft blur lip. 

Packaging: It comes in a pink and blue box and the product itself comes in a light beige packaging.


Weight: 3.5g Price: ₱760(Click HERE for direct link)

Shades: Has 9 different shades. I got the 07 HIDDEN CARD shade which gives off a deep pink shade. 

Pros:
- Easy to apply
- Has soft matte finish
- Light and velvety on the lips
- Love the packaging
- Love the shade selection
- Lasts for 3-4 hours (with minimal drinking) 

Cons:
- Not long lasting
- Need to reapply 
For more info about the MOONSHOT PERFORMANCE TONE UP FIXER, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1PTJ
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Moonshot #MoonshotPerformanceLipBlurFixingTint #LipBlurFixingTint
@charisceleb_ph @hicharis_official @moonshot_korea 

0 comments