JUL7ME Anti-Hair Loss Perfume Hair Shampoo Review

As you all know, lately I've been in to perfumes and any body care that can help me smell so good. I've been buying a lot of body mists, perfumes and hand sanitizers that has a very good scent. Today, let me share with you an addition to my daily hair routine that is applied to the hair. This product has been trending  A LOT and glad that I was able to finally try it. 

This is the ANTI HAIR LOSS PERFUME HAIR SHAMPOO from the Korean brand Jul7meIt is a refreshing hair shampoo that has a m 8 hour lasting perfume scent. It is also an anti-hair loss and helps improves 14% improvement of split ends. It is has more than 90% of ingredients are nature-derived. Also hypoallergic. 

Packaging: It comes in a colored tube packaging.  

Weight: 500ml Price: ₱990(Click HERE for direct link)

Scents: 

It comes in 7 scents: I got the Sunset Freesia Motive by [Jo Malone] English Pear & Freesia
Refreshing scent with a mixture of sweet pear and refreshing yellow Freesia scent 
TOP: Pear, Lemon, Bergamot, Orange, Green 
MIDDLE: Freesia, Green Rose 
BASE: Patchouli, Amber, Musk

How to use: 
1. Saturate your hair and scalp with warm water completely. 
2. Apply a moderate amount of product on the hair evenly. 
3. Massage gently and rinse off with water thoroughly.


My Thoughts:
I've been using this for weeks now and it helped me with my frequent hair loss. I noticed that I don't get that much hair loss especially that I also have a wavy to curly hair. It also leaves a refreshing scent to my hair for hours. It made my hair smooth and easy to still when I use this. Since I have a curly hair, I like it better when used after combing my hair as it helps to lessen the tangled hair and makes it easier to manage the hair. I just find a little pricey for a hair shampoo. Other than that, I really LOVE this hair shampoo. 
For more info about the JUL7ME ANTI-HAIR LOSS PERFUME HAIR SHAMPOO, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Jul7Me #Jul7MeAntiHairLossPerfumeHairShampoo #AntiHairLossPerfumeHairShampoo
@charisceleb_ph @hicharis_official @julyme.official_global

0 comments