HELLO GLOW INSTA GLOW WHITE LOTION Review

Today, let me share with you a product that I've been using for almost a month now. Yes, been incorporating these products on my body care routine so I can share this review with you today.

These products are from the local brand, HELLO GLOW which launched last February 2020, with a complete line of affordable skin care that are vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and SLS-free; developed to suit all skin types, because your skin matters. It is deliberately formulated with high quality, effective, safe, nourishing and economical products to care for our skin and over all well-being.


Product Info: It is a lotion that gives that instant skin radiance and moisture. It has Niacinamide to help brighten and smoothen the skin, Glycerin to soften, hydrate and refresh the skin surface, UVA/UVB Filter for maximum sun protection against UV rays. 
Weight: 250ml
Consistency: A little runny. White colored lotion. 
Scent: Smells citrusy. 
Price: P250 Get it HERE.
How to Use: Pour lotion onto palm and spread evenly on skin. For best results, use after bathing during the morning and night time. 


My Thoughts: I've been using this lotion for about 3-4x in a day since I really want my skin soft and moisturized all day. First, I love how light and non sticky but still moisturizing this product it is. The lotion is easily absorbed by the skin. I prefer to use this during day time since it can also protect the skin from the harmful UVA/UVB rays. It made my skin moisturized and hydrated for a long time. It also helped to lighten my dark spots like the elbow and knees. Also made my skin glowing and hydrated. I am still using this as of now and really wowed with it effects on my skin. 


For more info about the HELLO GLOW SKINCARE PRODUCTS, you may check the links below:
SITE || FACEBOOK || SHOPEE || LAZADA || 

0 comments