LIFE LATELY (December 2022)

Hello BLOG! I kind of miss writing anything under the sun in this platform. Gone are the days where people read blogs to read and connect. I love the kind of blogs before wherein a certain blogger writes anything that happens to her/him thru their blog. I feel connected and immersed when reading those. Wherein now, we just watch vlogs for that. I am not even sure if people still reads this blog (or even read a blog) but will still share this anyway. 



It's been a year since I made a LIFE LATELY. There's A LOT of things that changed since I last posted in 2021. It's almost 2023 now. So here are some life updates that I have.


PSYCHIATRIC NURSE. 

Yes, I am still working in a government mental facility here in the Philippines for more than 2 years now. Can't imagine that it's been more than 2 years already. I remembered being so anxious and excited to be back at NCMH but now as a Staff Nurse. It's actually my dream job. I am now assigned to a different Pavilion and that's what I like about working in a Psychiatric facility - you get to learn different ways to handle different kind of patients. It's a very tiring but fulfilling job. 
 


 
Come to think of it. Do you want me to share what I do as a Psychiatric Nurse? 


PLANS. GOALS. FUTURE.

If you've been following me in this blog, you might see some personal posts regarding my plans to work abroad. Most of my friends are now working abroad - thanks to the pandemic that made opportunities for nurses to easily work abroad compared to the previous years. Before, I had plans to work and try new opportunities abroad but I am contented with what I have as of now. Also, I have a hard time leaving my 7 cats as I think of them as my children. Sounds funny, yes. But that is how I actually see them. 

As of now, my plans is to focus on my personal growth. Try other opportunities here. And let's see where it goes. Hopefully my plans will push through by next year. (cross fingers). 

At this time, I am blessed and thankful that I have now a stable and good career. I realized that SUCCESS doesn't mean being happy with just material and physical things but it more of being CONTENTED and HAPPY with what you have. 


MID LIFE CRISIS.

When I was in my mid 20's, I thought that was my "mid-life-crisis" days but I was so wrong. Mid life crisis hit me when I started in my 30's - especially now that I am 33 (turning 34 in the next 2 months). 

Normally, during this age, most of the people have settled with there lives. Stable career, marriage, family, home. Where am I in those? 

It made me question my plans in life. Why my plans didn't work out the way I planned it in my early 20's. I even questioned why I am not married at this age. Sometimes, I feel pressured as being pregnant at this age can be considered a high risk pregnancy. (Are my egg cells still good? Haha). 

Yes, the pressure is there. But I don't want to pressure myself into marrying a person I am not sure. I want to let things be and not to be in a rush. Yes, I want to settle down, get married and have kids someday. Not losing hope but not expecting too much. (Lord, baka naman) 



Sometimes, I think that I'll just settle down alone with my cats as I get old. (Now I am getting teary eyed). 



SOCIAL MEDIA. 

This year is the year I rarely post - not that active as compared to years before. When I started this blog or even my Youtube, I was so enthusiastic and really got the energy to share my review on numerous products. I always want to make a content. 


With the pandemic, there was a rise of other social media content creators who are more creative which garnered more views and followers. And I am still not on that kind of level. I am more on a chill side, laid back, old school kind of video (video editing) plus I am not creative on those things. Thus lacking the energy to push through. I am not that inspired to create new content anymore so I choose not to post that much.

Honestly, there are so many things/reviews I want to share but seems like I also lack time. I work for 12 hours a day (3-4x a week) and I got 3-4 days off a week. Yes it may seem like I have a lot of rest days but my rest days fly by so fast. I usually do errands, clean and do laundry during the rest days. Working on a blog review takes an entire day same as editing photos or videos. Filming a video also take an entire day for me. Sometimes when I feel so lazy, I just lay in bed, spend the day on my cellphone or play Mobile Legends. Netflix and chill at home are the best too! These are the reason why I rarely post reviews now. 


NEW CONTENT SOON.

I got a list now of new content to share and new products to film. I also want to revamp my social media - Youtube and Instagram content. I will focus again in BEAUTY and also CAT CONTENT. I also want to improve my set up and editing skills. That's something you can look forward next year. Yay! 


CUTTING OFF PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE IS HEALTHY. 

This year is also the year I cut off some people in my life. And it is OKAY. Cutting off people means removing a toxic part of your life that isn't healthy. 


Honestly, I had gastric and heart problems that started in 2021. I even have findings on my ECG reading this year just because of stress. I felt like I was okay but my body says NO. Even if I don't feel it, the stress reacts with my body thus I had a hard time breathing for a while. I'm okay now though. 


I realized to be more focused on life and beauty of life itself. Life is short. Don't waste your time on people that are toxic. Have fun and be HAPPY. 



PRIVATE LIFE.

What I also learned this year is to keep things PRIVATE. On social media and even in real life. I want to keep things private now. This year, I  also learned not to easily trust anyone especially on what we see on social media - merely a portion of what is really happening. (Thus also limiting my posts to reviews and such). Most of all, I learned to be in the moment and just ENJOY LIFE privately. 


SHORT HAIR EVER.

This is also the year that I had my hair cut shorter than usual. I was actually planning on growing my hair longer again and have it dyed - again. Since my hair is getting frizzy and damaged, I decided to chop it off, shorter than usual and tadaaaah. Honestly, I love how short and light my hair is now. I am even planning to cut it shorter maybe next year. Haha 
 



BEING ALONE DOESN'T MEAN YOUR LONELY.

Doing things with a companion or friends is so much better but lately, my friends have now different priorities in life. I want to chill, travel and explore. I really miss traveling and the road trip. Since I don't have the time to really think and reflect that much, road trip and travelling makes me think about a lot of things. 

 


 


Sadly, I didn't have the chance to travel that much this year. I realized to prioritize to DO THINGS ALONE and not to depend on others. I have A LOT of things I want to do and places to go but it's so hard to look for someone to accompany me with. But I haven't done it yet since I am still afraid to do so (security reasons, etc) and I have no one with me. One of my goals is to hopefully travel ALONE by next year. (Maybe on my birthday though). 



Life isn't like the way we pictured it to be but it doesn't mean that we stop envisioning the life we wanted to have. I learned to never stop dreaming and believing that things will still go the way as I planned to be. Maybe not now but surely on the years to come.


That's all for my LIFE update. Thanks for reading and hope to see you on my next blog post. And thank you dear reader for patiently reading this life update. Will keep in touch soon! :) 
 

0 comments