FOUND THE BEST BUDGET EARPHONES - KZ EDX Review

I always want a back up with the things that I have. I've been using a cheap earphones as my "regular" earphones and I use the KZ ZST PRO (which I bought last year) as my go-to earphones whenever I edit my videos or wants to listen to a good music.  I've been using it for a year and it has a good quality sound for someone who want to listen to every instruments and vocals of a music. It's cheap and has a good quality. I also made a review of that last if ever you want to check it out.

I'm not that familiar with the KZ brand until last year when my friend suggested for me to buy this. The design of their earphones are very catchy - hello to detachable ear phones. You can use it wired, as a bluetooth earphone or even attached a wireless bluetooth device. Plus all the reviews are great. 
My "regular" earphones broke so I was looking for an alternative one. Was browsing at Shopee (again) when I came across a new series from the KZ brand. It is much cheaper and the look of the earphones are sleek and simple. It is cheaper then the KZ ZST PRO so I bought this one as my alternative-everyday-regular earphones. And when it came, I was wowed by its sound quality! 

Here is my KZ EDX In-Ear Headphone with Mic. 

What's in the box:
KZ EDX In-Ear Headphone with Mic
- Detachable cord/wire 
- 2 extra ear buds 
- User info
- Warranty card 

The earphone is simple and classy. It makes me feel that I am pro. Haha Anyway, so I got the color white (they have it in black) and it comes in a gold pink cord/wire. It feels lightweight and you won't feel that pressure on your ears when you use it. It feels nice, comfortable and tight when used. 

The wires are detachable meaning you can easily buy another cable wires for this. You can use this without the wires. Also saw a cable for wireless blue tooth which I am eyeing to buy soon. Impressive right? 

It also comes with a microphone with sound buttons. 
  
The wire has a microphone and sound button although you can opt for non-mic which a little less than the price of the one with the mic. It has a long cable length (1.2m). Not sure of the material used for the wires but feels like plastic but sturdy. 

It comes with a silicone tip and you can an extra ones in case you want to change the grip of the buds on your ears.  
 
Price: Php330 (got it from Shopee) 

You can check out my YOUTUBE Channel for the video review below: 
 

And now, let's go to the sound. I was not expecting it to be as good as the KZ ZST since it much cheaper but girl, I was wrong! For a cheaper price, the sounds are clear and more punchy! For listening to music, I always like to listen to the details of the instruments used. This KZ EDX provided a clear detailed sound. Love the noise cancellation and the great sound surround (feels like the sound is just next to you). 
I've been using this earphones for almost 3 months now and I can say that I am highly impressed. With the design, sound, performance and price of this, I can say this is so far is the BEST BUDGET EARPHONE I've bought. I've read good reviews of this (especially musicians) and I know this is a good quality earphones and would really last long! 

0 comments