AirShell Antibacterial Cool Mask Review (A MUST HAVE!)

It's now 2021 and yes, we all "still" have to wear masks to protect ourselves. Although currently, the quarantine rules have changed again - less mall, restaurants opening, no dine in, earlier curfew hours, this doesn't mean that I don't do errands. I still go out to go to the groceries, buy cat stuff and usually order at drive thru.  Today, let me share with you a mask review that I've been using whenever I go out. 
This is the AIRSHELL ANTIBACTERIAL COOL MASK that claims to kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria. It is a reusable mask that uses Aerocool - an excellent functional fabric that absorbs moisture quickly and dries out easily through the use of the microscopic passage formed on the surface of the fiber. It also has a ergonomic 3d design for more comfort fit and breathing, minimizing makeup smudging.

Basic facts:

1. Is AirShell™ mask washable? 
- Yes, according to our test results, the product maintains its functions after 20 times of washing. 
- However, the product may be worn out in the washing process. 
- Soft hand washing is recommended. 

2. How long can I use an AirShell™ mask? 
- It may vary depending on the wearing time, habit, and washing method, but it can be worn for more than a month. 


■ Size Recommendation 
- L : For Men 
- M : For Women and Men with Small Faces 
- S : For Women with Small Faces and Kids 
- KIDS : For Kids

Price: ₱170 (Click HERE for more discount)
I've been using this during errands and I like how comfortable and fit this mask is. I have a small face and I chose the Medium one which fits very well. It isn't too tight nor too loose. There is still a space to breathe in. The fabric use isn't too thin or too thick - but it has enough thickness to protect you for dust and small particles. There are other colors to choose from but I choose the black one so it won't easily stain. Although the pros of that, you can't see the stain or if the mask is too dirty already. I only use this mask once and wash it immediately after use. I like that it doesn't irritate my face especially that I have a sensitive and acne prone skin. Also, I still use a regular surgical on top of this just to be sure. 

As nurse, I don't recommend this when you commute or stay in a public place (lots of people) for a longer period. Also, I don't recommend using this alone or as is when you go outside. Just to be sure, it is still nice to add a filter inside the mask or use a surgical mask outside. 

But when it comes to comfortability and ease of use, I definitely recommend this one. 
For more info about the AIRSHELL ANTIBACTERIAL COOL MASK, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1xnI
#Charis #CharisCeleb #AirShell #AirShellAntibacterialCoolMask #AntiBacterialCoolMask 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official

0 comments