Elza Gluta Corala Glutathione + Collagen 30,000mg Review

COLLAGEN has been DEFINITELY became a part of my life when I first discovered it in 2015/2016. This played a big part in my skin care routine and since then, I've been constantly taking different collagen to take care of my skin.
Already on my 30's, taking I make sure to take COLLAGEN once a day to keep my skin youthful. I've been taking collagen since late 2016 and it helped to lessen my acne breakouts plus made my skin soft and plump. I stopped taking collagen in late 2017 due to lack of funds and was taking an anti-acne medications that time. I started taking collagen in 2019 until present. Taking care of the skin doesn’t just focus on physical application but also from what we intake or how we take of our skin from within. So I can say that COLLAGEN plays a BIG ROLE (over the years) to keep my skin healthy, acne free and youthful.   


Today, I'll be sharing with you the current COLLAGEN that I've been taking for more than a month. This is the ELZA GLUTA CORALA GLUTATHIONE + COLLAEGN, is a dietary supplement that is use to whiten the skin and keep the skin moist, soft and tight. It contains GLUTATHIONE to help lighten and brighten the skin, reduces dark circles and freckles. It also has COLLAGEN to restore the skin elasticity and gives moisture to the skin. This also helps to improve the health of the total body cells. It claims to give 5x more whiter skin, has fast effect and gives off that pinkish bright skin. Product is made in Thailand. 
* Each capsule is 528mg 
Glutathione 250mg
Collagen 30mg
Vitamin C 50mg
Strawberry Extract 50mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 50mg

Packaging: It comes in a small pink resealable pouch. Color of the capsule is white. 


1 sachet = 60 capsules

Price: Php200 at Your Beauty Shop (https://shopee.ph/yourbeautyshop)

Taste: Fishy after taste (this is normal) 

How to Use: Take 1-2 capsules once a day after wake up or before bedtime


Watch my video review on my Youtube channel below:

Pros:
-          Brightens my skin in as early as 6 weeks
-       Cheapest Glutathione and Collagen in one 
-       Glowing skin
-       Helped lessen my pimples 
-       Good for the immune system

Cons:
-          Took a while before I felt the side effects 
-        Ingredients a little less than the normal competitor/brands 

For more info about the ELZA GLUTA CORALA GLUTATHIONE + COLLAGEN , you may check the link below: 
https://shopee.ph/yourbeautyshop

0 comments