Rina Cosmetics L-Glutathione + Fish Collagen Review

 To begin with, (not to brag or whatsoever) I was already born with a fair skin. During my teenage years, I had a huge hormonal pimple problems which leads me to use derma products to get rid and prevent pimple breakouts. These products tend to shed off layer of the skin and of course, I only use these products for my face (not on my neck or body) thus making my face a bit lighter than the rest of my body. 

Also, COLLAGEN has been DEFINITELY became a part of my life when I first discovered it in 2015/2016. This played a big part in my skin care routine and since then, I've been constantly taking different collagen to take care of my skin.


Today, I'll be sharing with you the current GLUTATHIONE + COLLAGEN that I've been taking for more than a month. This is the RINA L-GLUTATHIONE + FISH COLLAGEN which is a dietary supplement that is use to whiten the skin, boost the immune system and helps with anti-aging. It can also help to revitalize the hair, skin and nails. Product is made in Japan. 

Main Ingredients:
L-Glutathione
Fish Collagen type 1 & 3
Grapeseed
Vitamin C

Each bottle has 60 capsules. 
Fish Collagen - 33,333mg (1 capsule = 555mg)
L-Glutathione - 26,000mg (1 capsule =433mg) 
Hyaluronic Acid - 12,000mg 
Grapeseed Extract - 5,180mg
Alphalipoic Acid - 3,000mg
Vitamin C - 4,800mg

Packaging: It comes in a transparent bottle with gold case/lid. The capsule is a soft gel and is in color white. It is a little big than a normal capsule. 
Price: $85 at (https://rinacosmetics.store) 

Taste: Fishy after taste (this is normal) 


How to Use: There is indication as to how to use this but based on the ingredients and mg of the product, I think this can be used for 1-2x in a day, Although personally, I prefer using once a day for maintenance. 

Watch my video review on my Youtube channel below:
 

Pros:
-          Gives that pinkish glow to my skin 
-       Brightens my skin (as a maintenance)
-       Cute packaging
-       Makes my skin soft and supple
-       Makes my hair healthier, bouncier
-       Good for the immune system

Cons:
-          A little hard to swallow 
-       Expensive 

For more info about the RINA L-GLUTATHIONE + FISH COLLAGEN , you may check the link below: 
https://www.rinacosmetics.store

2 comments