#TuldukanAngMasknae with the NEW BELO ACNEPRO PIMPLE PATCH REVIEW

Having an ACNE PRONE and OILY skin has been really hard. I've been battling with this type of skin since I was a teenager and I still get pimple now I'm in my 30's. With the use of mask everyday for work and having hormonal imbalance makes my skin more prone to breakouts. My skin is way far from perfect and recently, I've been getting bumps especially before the time of the month. I've tried and used different pimple treatments and one of which are the pimple patches. I think I've already mastered the use of pimple patches since it's A MUST every time I get a pimple. 

Today, let me share with you a NEW PIMPLE PATCH that I recently tried. This is the NEW BELO ACNEPRO PIMPLE PATCH is a water resistant and ultra thin patch that is infused with tea tree oil that dries pimple fast. It also protects the skin from dust and pimple-causing bacteria. It easily adheres to the skin and can be used under makeup.

Packaging: Comes with a box. The pimple patch are sealed in a plastic pouch. The pimple patch is thin. 

Each box contains 28 pcs of pimple patch (12 pcs (11mm) and 12 pcs (13mm))
Price: Php 229.75


HOW TO USE:
I do recommend using this patch if you just started to see a bump on you face. You can use a slightly bigger patch than the pimple and leave it for 7-8 hours. Although sometimes, I leave it until the next day. You can use another patch again the next day. 
If the pimple popped already, you can also use this to suck the gunk/pus so that it'll drain and dry up faster. I usually change the patch after 8-10 hours, usually 2x in a day. 
You can use this under the makeup. Although, I don't wear makeup nowadays but I use this when I go to work or even at home. 

Pros:
- Easy to use 
- Effective to dry up the pimple when properly used
- Absorbs pus and impurities overnight 
- Helps to dry pimples faster 
- Has 2 different sizes for your pimples
- Affordable

Cons:
- None 
By the way, I got the BELO ACNEPRO PIMPLE PATCH products for FREE and you can also get yours for FREE only at Sample Room Ph. Check the link HERE to know more! Again, thank you Sample Room Ph! 

#TuldukanAngMaskne #BeloAcneProPimplePatch #BeloAcnePro #SampleRoomPH

0 comments