Moonshot Multi Protection UV CC Special Edition Review

It's been a while since I last reviewed a foundation makeup product. Since last year, I rarely wear makeup anymore since we always wear a mask. I kind of miss wearing makeup so when I get a chance to go out, I still use one. Today, let me share with you a great makeup addition to my collection and I've been using this whenever I go out. 

This is the MULTI PROTECTION UV CC SPECIAL EDITION from the famous makeup Korean brand, MOONSHOT. It is an all-in-one makeup product that can be used as a base makeup, cc cream and sun protection. It has SPF50+ PA+++ to block the harmful UV rays. It easily adheres to the skin - helping the makeup last longer. It also fill in all the pores and smoothen the skin for that prefect canvas base makeup, 

Packaging: It comes in a nice galaxy themed packaging. The product comes in a tiny black squeezed type of tube. You can easily see the information at the back part of the packaging as it has English information. 

Weight: 10ml Price: ₱650 (Click HERE for direct link)

It only has one shade although it has a micro color capsule inside a cream that can blend to any shade of the skin. 

Consistency: In between thick and runny texture, You only need a few of this as a little goes a long way. 
Pros:
- Nice base makeup
- Easily fills in the pores
- Gives a fresh glow to the skin (on top of makeup)
- Adheres to the skin immediately
- Holds the makeup in place 

Cons: 
- A little expensive (Although you only need a few as little goes a long way) 
- Makes the makeup oily (after 4-6 hours of makeup for oily skin) 
For more info about the MOONSHOT MULTI PROTECTION UV CC, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1yB4 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Moonshot #MoonshootMultiProtectionUVCC #MoonshootMultiProtection
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @moonshot_korea

0 comments