Nacific Phyto Niacin Review (2021)

Having an acne prone, oily and sensitive type of skin is really hard. Imagine the cycle of treating your pimples, trying to prevent one and having pimples again (hello maskne!). Getting rid of the dark marks and red blemishes is really hard. My current skin looks like I have so many pimples because of the blemishes but trust me - my pimples now are manageable. Making the blemishes fade is really hard. 
Today, let me share with you the product that I've been using since 2019 that help me face my blemishes. (Not perfectly because I still get pimples but somehow, really helped lighten those). 

NACIFIC PHYTO WHITENING ESSENCE
A brightening essence that helps lighten dark spots and blemishes for that glowy, radiant and supple skin. It has 5% Niacinamide and Vit C to help prevent pigmentation and dullness; Hyaluronic Acid and Bamboo Sap to moisturize and re energize the skin. 
Key Ingredients: 
Niacinamide - lowers melanin production, skin brightening 
Bambusa Vulgaris Extract - brightens dull skin Vitamin C

INGREDIENTS: Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Hydroxide

Packaging: Comes in a white box and frosted bottle with medicine dropper
Weight: 150 ml Price: ₱920 (Click HERE for the link and more discount!) 

Consistency/Texture: A little thicker than water but to thick like a normal serum. It is runny and a little slimy. The serum is transparent white. 

How to Use:
I use this as the 2nd to the last step of my skincare routine and I use this every 3-4 days. I apply 1 drop on each area and only on the blemishes and problematic areas at night time. 
Night routine: Cleansing - Toner - Serum - Spot Cream
This serum really helped lighten those marks or even prevent it from scarring too much (when used right away) but the lightening effects really takes time. It does LIGHTEN THE BLEMISHES but it took me 2-3 months before I saw the effects. Also, it doesn't prevent pimples thus still using this to lighten the new ones. 

I love that this serum doesn't make my skin more oily. It is non sticky, easily absorbs by the skin and has the right amount of moisture to keep it hydrated. Been using this since 2019 and it did LIGHTEN my blemishes, brightens my skin but you have to have patience if you want to see the results. One bottle is enough for a year of use. It is very worth it given the price, longevity of the product itself and the effects it gives. Will DEFINITELY RECOMMEND and will PURCHASE AGAIN!
For more info about the NACIFIC PHYTO NIACIN you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/KEC 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Nacific #NacificPhytoNiacinEssence #PhytoNiacin #PhytoNiacinEssence 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @nacific_kr 

0 comments