Moonshot Cream Paint Light Fit in M811 Nudy Branch Review

Lip products will always be my FAVORITE makeup. On days I don't wear any makeup, I make sure to wear any lip stick to give color to my face. Today, I'll be sharing with you my FAVORITE and CURRENT lip product that I have been using. 
  
This is the MOONSHOT CREAM PAINT LIGHT FIT -  is a liquid lipstick that is perfect MLBB  (my lips but better) color that has a velvet matte finish. Is a petal like, weightless and has a matte texture. Can be used for both cheek and lip. 
 
Packaging: It comes in a silver box and the product itself comes in a silver tube with doe foot applicator. You can easily see the color/shade in the tube. 

Weight: 9ml Price: ₱270 (Click HERE for the direct link and more discount) 

Shades: Has 8 different shades. I got the M811 NUDY BRACNH shade which gives off a that perfect nude brown shade. 

Finish: Has a soft velvet finish. Color pay off is very pigmented. 

How to Use: Use the small fingertip shaped applicator to swipe over the lips. When using it as a blusher, tap a small amount on the apple of the cheeks and blend with small s-fingertips.
Pros:
- Easy to apply
- Has a velvet powdery finish 
- Long lasting
- Love the shade selection
- Love the shade that I got (personal favorite) 
- Can be used on top of other lip shade (base shade) 
- Lasts for 4-6 hours 
- Affordable 

Cons:
- None 
For more info about the MOONSHOT CREAM PAINT LIGHT FIT, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1yAZ 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Moonshot @MoonshotCreamPaintLightFit #CreamPaintLightFit 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @moonshot_korea 

0 comments